'Thanks Phil!' They all shout in unison as he leaves

Ellie's stands in the middle of the room deep in thought 'girls, do you think like an actual dolphin can get stung by a jelly fish?'

After much debate they agreed they could, mainly from the simple fact that marlin and dory both got stung in finding nemo.

'On that note, are you getting this dress on?' Jo asks Soph who's smile was ear to ear at the thought of walking down the aisle to Jack.
__________________________________

'Love you don't need to be doing all this you know?' Karen says to Jack as she finds him rearranging centre pieces and table decorations.

'I do, it has to be perfect mom' he says as he glances over to her.

Jack had took it upon himself to take over every role double checking that everything was right, he knew that's what Caroline would be doing. Karen takes his hand knowing why he was acting the way he was 'Jack she'd be so proud of all of this, everything is perfect. You need to enjoy this day too!'

'I just ..' but he was cut off immediately

'I just nothing Jack! There's more than enough planned with surprises. Go back to your room, freshen up. I'll send Kevan and your dad to get you in half an hour okay?'

Jack agrees heading back upstairs. He opens his hotel room door to find an envelope on the floor.

He sits on the end of his bed as he opens it.

To my son in law,

I knew one day that Sophie would find a man to share her life with, someone to stand with through trouble and strife.

Sophie has always been the most precious thing in my life and she is now going to be your beautiful wife.

I am so happy that she has found someone like you Jack. To love her, to cherish her, someone she can turn to. All I ever wanted is for her to be happy. And I can leave this earth knowing she has all of that with you.

Jack, I am so proud to now call you my son. It has been a pleasure getting to know you the last few months of my life, I can only thank you for the support you have given me.

I am also sure you'll have managed to get terry to travel to your wedding destination, and with that I have left a gift with him for you!

Please take the time to enjoy your big day, I'll be there watching

With love,

Caz

Your Mother-In-Law

He folds the letter back up placing it on the dresser and stands looking at his reflection in the mirror. He was glad that Caroline could see passed the image the media had made of him.

He grabs the wedding rings from the side putting them in his inside jacket pocket before heading for the hallway.

As he opens the door he finds sophs dad waiting for him outside 'Mr Ellis is everything okay? Is Soph alright?'

'Please son call me terry and she's spot on. Can I just come in for second?' He gestures towards his room. 'It won't take long'

Jack nods as he goes back in sitting on the end of his bed.

Terry notices the opened envelope on the side 'did you get to read it?' Jack nods in reply 'you know she didn't like you at first, but she said you had a charm that reminded her of me' he smiled to him and jacks laughing to himself. He knew they didn't get off to a good start but he was glad he could repair it by the end.

'She said if anyone could get ya here it wuda been me yknow' he smiles back at terry 'was she ever wrong? Like ever?'

Terry shakes his head 'she was a lot like Soph in that way, just perfect inside and out' he reaches in his pocket pulling out a green leather box 'she also appreciated your love for jewellery'

Jack takes the box admiring it, running his finger over the gold Rolex logo in the corner 'she always told me less is more if I ever wore more than one chain' they both laughed at how she always gave her honest opinion.

'She wanted you to have this. She always thought it didn't seem fair that the bride got all the gifts on the big day.' Jack opens the box to find a gold vintage Rolex inside. 'It was her dads' he nods to jack in acceptance.

He takes his own watch off replacing it with the Rolex 'nah it sick this like' he spins his wrist round in awe.

'You deserve it son, you really were a rock for her you know that' he says patting jack on the back 'right I better go make sure your bride is ready'

'Thanks terry' he says as he brings him in for a hug 'make sure she's on though time yeah, it's bloody hot out there'

They share a knowing smile as the head their separate ways down the hall. 'I'll do my best son' he shouts back to jack