Morning glory

As Soph wakes up the next morning she takes a moment to refresh herself before heading to the guest room where jack stayed.

'I don't want to rush you into it soph, I wanna take the spare room' jacks words repeating in her head, her heart fluttering at how he puts her thoughts and feelings first. As much as she wanted him in her bed, mae was still sleeping in her room and even though she adores watching jack with mae she wasn't ready for that stage just yet.

She tip toes across the landing and gently opens the door. Jack still fast asleep half out the covers with the duvet just covering his private parts. She kneels down next to the bed and strokes his face to wake him from his sleep. 'Morning babe, it's time for you to get up' she whispers to him. He grunts and grabs her hand.
'Nahhh' he mumbles with disapproval, he blinks his eyes and focuses on Soph 'why ya down there?' He frowns at her 'Come here' he demands as he pulls her on the bed and embraces her. 'You need to be in here with me' his head pressed against her hair.
Soph strokes his chest 'did you sleep okay?' She knew he did, he probably just didn't sleep enough with them not going to bed till 2am. Her fingers now running down to his abs.
'Don't start something you can't finish' he smirks at her pushing his hips up showing his erection through the covers.
It only makes soph lower her fingers to his hip bones making him groan in anticipation. 'Who says I won't finish?' She raises her eyebrow at him and then runs her hand to the opposite side.
'Two can play at that game' he moves the hand that was resting firmly on her back, now to have found it's way to her arse. He grabs it pulling her closer. 'Come ere' he kisses her hard, his tongue diving in and out her mouth.
Without hesitation Soph takes him in her hand rubbing her thumb over the tip making him groan into her mouth. 'I want you' she confesses
'Say that again' he demands, turned on by her words.
She grips him harder, working her hand up and down his shaft 'I want you jack' his eyes are dark, lusting for her.
He pushes her back into the bed leaving him in the perfect position between her legs, 'always so wet for me aren't you Soph' he groans as he run his fingers along her slit admiring how the wetness glistens. 'Tell me what you want so bad Soph, is it my fingers or mouth you're craving right now?' His husky voice against her inner thigh while still teasing her with his fingers.
Soph looks down, his hair flopping in his face as he's kissing along the inside of her leg, 'I fucking want you jack, all of you.' She pants in desperation for his touch. She feels his smile against her before his kisses finally end their trail at her sweet spot. His lips against her clit alternating the hardness of his sucks, he feels her hips rock in pleasure. But just as he releases his final suck his fingers dive inside her. 'Jack' Soph groans in delight for the touch she craved more than any other. The feeling of his fingers against her walls felt so fucking good. It made her want more, she wanted him to fill her. 'Fuck me jack, I want you to fuck me now' she demands.
He removes his fingers and pushes them into her mouth 'I want you to cum first soph, i know your close' he drags his finger from her mouth to her nipple and tweaks in before carrying on back to her public bone. He presses his thumb against her clit circulating it before pushing his finger back inside her.
He watches her face as he moves his thumb, her mouth relaxed moaning. She pushes against is hand for more, his fingers inside working against her walls. She moans his name before unfolding in front of him.
Soph opens her eyes to see his face, hes on top of her springing his erection against her throbbing clit. 'You sure you want all of me?' She bites her lip and nods in reply. He draws back before thrusting inside her, sending her back into waves of pleasure. She wraps her legs around his back and he buries his face in her neck and she can feel his breath quickening against her neck.
He sits back pulling her up with him her arms wrapped around his neck they move together. Soph rests her forehead against his their breath now in sync as she moves up and down.
There was something that felt so tantric about this moment, it was making soph try to fight saying the 3 words that were going to escape her mouth, she dug her teeth into his shoulder to stop the urgh. 'Fuck' he moans 'you're a bad girl Soph'
Her eyes widen, only he could make that sound so god damn sexy. She curls her lip 'punish me then'
He flips her over pushing her down into the bed with one hand 'oh I'll punish you alright' his cock sliding into her with ease, he spanks her feeling her tense round him.
'Harder' she cries back. She feels him lift his hand before spanking her again. Her walls tightening around him, sending him over the edge. He grabs her waist pulling her back into him as his cum fills her. They both collapse into an embrace, holding each other in silence simply enjoying the moment.
'That was the best wake up call I've ever had' he kisses the top of her head.
Soph spins round to face him and giggles 'you mean little Phil doesn't wake you up this way?'
Jack borks at the thought 'nor absolutely not, I'm gonna get a shower ya coming?' He nods his head towards the en-suite.
She purses her lips at him 'I may join you in a moment' he kisses her hand before heading to the shower.

Back in her room she checks on mae who's still sleeping soundly before grabbing her robe and heading to the en-suite. She stands admiring jack in the steam and water and places her things aside. She slips in behind him, running her hands from his chest to his back spreading his shower gel over his shoulder blades.
He turns placing his hands against the wall, trapping her between them. He leans down and kisses her hungrily. 'You'll get me in trouble'  a smile playing on his lips.
'You are trouble' she fires back, then before she knew it waves of pleasure came crashing over her once more.