Youll never guess

As arrived home she set her keys on the shoe cabinet and headed up stairs to the nursery, it was near long 6:30pm and mae was already sounds asleep. She stood and watched her dreaming for several minutes until her breast began to ache. 'Great' she whispers remembering she hasn't pumped since 3pm. Heading back downstairs to the kitchen ready for some relief maes nanny had already got her breast pump ready for her, something she does regularly when she's knows maes already asleep 'afternoon miss Ellis, how's your day been?' Ada, maes nanny was amazing, she's every she could have hoped maes dad would have been, but that ship had long sailed now.
'You'll never guess who came in for a hair cut today?' Instantly feeling her cheeks glow red.
Ada looked at her quizzically, 'male or female?'
'100% male' smiling inwardly to herself
'Hmmm Tommy fury?' Ada smiled proudly remember the last season of love island she sat and watched with Soph.
'No but not far off' giggling like a little school girl. She couldn't believe she was acting this way. She stood assembling her breast pump 'mid 20s, great hair, fantastic legs'
Ada opened her mouth so wide Soph thought her chin was going to hit the floor 'not that footballer, oh what's his name! Jack something?'
'Grealish' she exhales loudly as her pump gets to work.
Ada shakes her head in disbelief 'no way, did you get his autograph .. a picture .. did you save his hair?'
Thinking about it she probably could have sold his hair on eBay for more than what her house is worth. 'I didn't no but I'm actually seeing him again next week' Soph looks towards Ada who now sat the other side of the dining table for her reaction.
Adas eyes now wide with fascination 'as .. as .. as in a date?'
Soph gave her a half hearted smile 'I'm definitely not his type' she looks down at herself breast pump attach, hair in an accidental messy bun that is hanging on for dear life. 'he actually wants me to highlight his hair' they both look at one another dead silent for a minute until they burst into giggles.

______________________________

The next day, she thought she better not mention it to the work girls, they're animals and they'll only encourage her to do something she'll regret.

'Morning girls' Soph walking into the staff room interrupting the gossip from last night.
'Hey Soph, what happened to you last night? Did you have to rush home for mae?' Jo looked at her head tilted. As much as she craved that kopperberg yesterday, she never had any intentions of going. She knows once she's out with the work girls there's no chance she'll only get out for one.
'Yeah I needed to pump and the batteries had died on this old thing' she pointed to her carry case that contained her breast pump and milk bags.
Jo smiled at her and nodded 'I dunno how you do it, I don't think I could, it's like a second job' she turned back to Ella smiled and then turned back towards Soph 'so you'll never guess what happened last night'
Soph could only imagine what was about to come out of her mouth. 'Someone outside said they saw jack grealish parked at the lights opposite the pub and Ella here stood on beer garden table for a better look to see if was, and well she only went and fell off it and broke her bloody ankle' jo now in fits of giggles and Ella looking slightly embarrassed head hanging low. As Soph looks down following Ella's gaze she realise her foot is in full plaster 'omg Ella!' They're now all in fits of giggles but Soph realising it probably was jack after leaving the salon and felt instantly bad snapping her back to reality 'how long have you got to keep it on sweet?'
'About 8 weeks they think, I'm fuming Soph I only tanned 2 days ago, it's gonna be so flakey when they take it off' the thought process of an 18 year old she thought.
'Oh ella you should be at home, I can't believe you've come in. You can take some time off, I'm not sure if health and safety wise it's okay for you to be here'
Ella looked at her all doe eyed 'I can't be stuck at home for 8 weeks Soph my mum would drive me crazy, can I not just do reception work at least?'
Soph eventually gave in to reception duties, she did feel for her. But on the other hand she found she couldn't wait to tell Jack next week, she was sure he'd find it hilarious.