Thats the wine talking

It was all kinds of easy with Jack. They'd been talking for hours and it felt like they'd known each other years. When they decided to retreat to the sofa he even cleared the dishes and put them in the dish washer. Soph watching him wine in hand wondering if there was anything sexier than a man doing something to help without being asked to actually do it, but then she saw his joggers pushed to limits as he bent over loading the plates and she thought she definitely knew one thing!
'You don't have to do that you know' Soph says trying to reason with him.
He turns around hands on hips giving it all the sass 'and why not? Can't I help clear a mess I've help make?' He walked over to her standing in front of her so close she could count his freckles.
'No I just meant I'd do it the morning but if your insisting' god he made her nervous, her heart beating so hard at him being so physically close.
He leans forward to reach for his glass of wine thats placed behind Soph on the island. 'Hmm he always smelt so good' she thought, like musk and sandalwood with a touch of vanilla. Just the light brush of his arms against her giving her that wave of goosebumps. It's been a while since a mans made her feel this way, like a giddy teenager. 'Any music preferences?' She asks as they settle on the sofa.
'Nah don't mind anything me, close your eyes and just flick down the channel list and randomly pick one?' Didn't seem like a bad idea she thought, until the Chanel she selected was not one she'd ever seen before playing the beautiful south - perfect 10. 'Me mom loves this song' he said swigging his wine and doing a little jig.
She sat there admiring him dancing away to himself 'your full of surprises you know'
He stops dancing and frowns 'what da ya mean?'
'Nothing bad just, you just surprise me in a good way' she hoped that had come across okay
He smirks at her 'ive got something else that would surprise ya' wiggling his eyebrows
She really did feel like she could fuck him right here and now, but she didn't want it to be like, she didn't want him to think she was easy. 'That's the wine talking' she laughed it off.
But he was there brushing her hair off her face, eyes full of desire for her 'can I kiss you Soph'
She wanted to say no, she wanted to go slow, but every part of her wanted to kiss him to, she wanted to know if there was physical connection between them. She placed her hand on the back of his neck, she felt her breath sync with his 'kiss me' she whispered his lips almost touching hers.
And then their lips met. Deep meaningful kisses. His tongue exploring her mouth as his hands explored her body, he groaned. Fuck that was hot she thought, her hands wrapped in his hair, she tugs the roots, he groans again pulling her on top of him. She can feel his erection pressing against her through his joggers and she grinds on it a little 'I fucking want ya Soph' he whispers as he licking and sucking at her jawline.
She pulls back resting her forehead on his, 'I want you too just not here' she rubs her nose against his 'we can't tonight'.
He lifts her head up by her chin so he can look her in the eyes 'I understand' he runs his thumb along her cheek and then kisses the tip of her nose.
She smiles at him 'top up?' She nods towards the wine glasses.
He hold her hips as she goes to stand up 'yeah why not' he chuckles as he shrugs his shoulders. Soph heads into the kitchen to retrieve another bottle of wine.

She leans against the fridge hoping it would have the same effect as a cold shower, how did she even just managed to prize herself off him? He was so god like, but she's trying to stick to the 3 date rule! She didn't want another relationship built on sex, it didn't work so well the last time. She wanted to get to know him, and he intrigued her with his many layers. She took a deep breath and headed back to the living room.

Jacks sat wedged in the corner of the sofa texting on his phone. He looks up at Soph reentering the room and grins at her 'just my sister ain't it saying well done to the team for today' he shakes the phone in his hand. She refills their glasses and sits back down next to him. Jack pulling her back towards him resting her head on his lap as he strokes her hair. He was so affectionate and she's here for it. She smiled up at him and he leans down and kisses her forehead. 'Tell me something about you Soph? Something that no one else knows?'  She sat thinking for a minute as there was that much her friends didn't know about her, and then she remembers that silly thing she did at 17.
She closers her eyes 'I just want to reiterate that I was 17' she looks up at him and he looks confused
'You want to what?' He's frowning at her completely baffled
'Make it clear ..'
He laughs 'oh right okay, go ahead'
She starts laughing at how stupid it was now she looks back on it but she says it fast so there's no taking back her chosen life event 'I've been arrested and cautioned' this isn't going to paint me in a good light she thought
He looks at her eyes widening in shock and his mouth slow motion opening into an 0 shape. 'Ya joking! What for? Ya not killed no one right? Tonight's not gonna turn into one of them horror films?' He's looking around the room for a getaway and they both start laughing.
'I haven't harmed anyone in my life jack' she shakes her head. She presses her lips together and then comes out with it. 'When I was 17 I stole I vibrator from Ann summers and got caught' she pulls the pillow over face with shame but jack can't control his laughter
'You fucking did wot?' Tears are now rolling down his face and his laughing so hard he's gripping his stomach
She peaks over the top of the pillow 'you can never breath a word of it to anyone'
Jack prizes the pillow from her hands to reveal her face that is now bright red with embarrassment. 'Nah I won't promise' shaking his head still chuckling to himself 'so you've always been a filthy bitch then Soph?'
She sinks back down into his lap and recovers her face with the pillow.