For the rest of my life

Soph took a deep breath as she stood at the doors that lead to the outdoor ceremony area. She could hear the music playing that they'd spent hours choosing but it wasn't playing through the speakers, in fact there was no words to the songs at all.

Jack had hired a string quartet for the ceremony and wedding breakfast, he'd took the inspiration after they'd watched the new season of bridgerton and became obsessed with guessing what songs they were playing.

She listened to the music as she squeezed her dads arm remembering her mums letter, she was so glad jack got him to fly, he hadn't flown anywhere since he'd spent 15 years as a British soldier. Some of the flights had been enough to scare him from flying and he also pretty much refused to travel anywhere more than an hour in the car.

He looked down to her as he placed his hand on the the arm that's linked with his 'are you ready?' He says with a broad smile across his face. The hot air blowing in from outside hitting her face.

She takes a deep breath 'I'm ready'. She listens outside as she hears the music stop and the guests stand.

'I was talking to your mum' he laughs as he points to the locket pinned to her bouquet shrugging of his joke as Soph tried not to laugh to loud that the guests would hear her.

Her 4 bridesmaids all stood in front of her in in gold silk one shoulder dresses hair pinned in lose curls and mae in a white tulle dress with a flower head band matching sophs bouquet.

She hears the string quartet starting up again. Her wedding coordinator stands with them as she gets ready to time everyone walking out.

They took their chances with mae being a flower girl, at 2 they thought she might be able to walk the aisle alone, but then there was a quick suggestion that Ada be the next bridesmaid to follow so she can guide her if she stalls.

'Mae can you throw these flowers on the floor as you walk slowly to daddy?' She takes hold of her mini basket and pretends to throw the flowers 'like this'

Mae nods with a quick 'owwkay' and with that she'd set off. There was a bunch of awwwwes coming from the guests and Soph was gutted she couldn't see her.

Ada, jo and ellie were to follow the coordinator still spacing them out. 'What's the song Soph?' Her dad asks her as he stands listening trying the figure it out

'Tenerife sea by Ed Sheeran' she smiles to herself, she was actually surprised jack hadn't hired him to sing live for them. He'd joked about enough when they'd sat picking out their music.

Then it was her moment, the coordinator nods at her that's she ready to go, she's sings the lyrics in her head as she walks ..

Should this be the last thing I see
I want you to know it's enough for me
'Cause all that you are is all that I'll ever need

As she starts walking towards him, he's still facing forward almost looking like he's trying to compose himself.

So in love
So in love
So in love, love, love, love
So in love

She half way down the aisle now and she sees Kevan whisper to him, it seemed everyone she was passing was dabbing their tears away, her dad holding onto her tightly

You look so wonderful in your dress

He turns around, his smile beaming at her as his dad hands him a hanky to wipe his tears

I love your hair like that

Soph was now struggling to keep it together herself, but she couldn't see anyone but jack now. It was as if out of all 250 guests it was just them.