"Damn! you Ruby jane!." She hissed against me then sucks my neck i tilted my head on the side to give her more access on my neck i just smile while biting my lip.

Then she stop and look at me I pulled her collar towards me and said

"I know you can't resist me,..... Daddy" I caressing her lips seductively she leaned towards me then I was turn on what she said

"Hands on my knees, baby. Lean forward. Lift that glorious ass in the air. Mind your head."

Shit! We really are going to do this, in a public parking lot. I quickly scan the area in front of us and see no one, but feel a thrill coursing through me. I’m in a public lot! This is so hot! Lisa shifts beneath me, and I hear the telltale sound of her zipper. I looked down to see her friend down there I looked at her then smirk.

"We can continue it inside your car....hmmmpp" She didn't let me finish she suddenly kiss me then I heard her car door open we entered inside of the backseat of her car we still kissing she pulled out the kiss then she  closed the door.

Putting one arm around my waist and with her other hand tugging my lacy panties sideways, she impales me in one swift move.

"Ah!" I cry out, grinding down on her, and her breath hisses through her teeth. Her arm snakes around me up to my neck and she grasps me under my chin. Her hand spreads across my neck, pulling me back and tilting my head to one side so she can kiss my throat. Her other hand grips my hip and together we start to move.

I position myself with legs spread out infront of her I took her hard dick and rubbed it against my wet core, to tease her I slowly put it inside my pussy.

" Fvck...Lisa. " I moan loudly as I started moving my hip ups and downs faster and harder, she grabbed my waist and she also made movements to thrust it deeper while my breast moving at the same time even if I still wearing my mini tight dress.

" Shiit....fvck... Baby." I moan

"Arrghhh... Mommy you're still so fvckin tight " she fvck me harder I think I can't walk later

" Faster.. aarrgghhh"

She changed our position she stood up then she turned me around to face the back right now we're doing a dog style

She insert her dick again inside me and start hump faster , while she fuck me she massage my breast and kissing my back of my neck i took 30 minutes when I released my first orgasm.

But Lisa she still thrusting her dick inside me I can't help but to moan loudly then she pulled out her cock then she sat down then she started masturbating while her eyes closed she keeps jerking herself I found it sexy I bit my lips. I kneeled infront of her I made her stop she opened her eyes and look at me confusedly.

"Let me do it.." I said as I hold her dick and stroke it ups and down I insert it on my mouth I started to bubbed my head against her long dick

"Fvck ugghh Jennie fasterrr" while she pushed me closer to her I look at her sexily I can feel her shaft twitch and getting bigger and I know she was cum any second right now

I continue to suck her and i tried to put her whole cock until i gag when she hit my throat I pulled out her dick inside my mouth. I spit my saliva on her cock then I stroke it ups and downs until she cum I claim all her cum and lick the tip of her dick

"Fvckk.." She sighed softly I stood up then kiss to taste herself we pulled out the kiss and we fixed ourselves.

I just watching her how she put her dick inside her zipper it's just a simple move but I got turned on again. I leaned towards her then kiss her lips she responds to my kiss.