Proglogue

She has a lot of sugar baby but no one can make her satisfied or pleasure her,.The brunette she told them to test them first before they do that thing for her safety as well.

At four in the afternoon, the brunneth was in her apartment with her sugar baby. they were making out

You hear nothing in the apartment but the man's moaned and growl, instead of she moan but the brunneth she pushed the guy away from her which made the guy pulled out his dick inside the brunneth

"We are just starting Mommy." The guy said the brunneth she gave him a disgusting look before she wears her undergarments.because she did not feel the pleasure while they were making out with her sugar baby.

"What inches is your dick dog?" The brunneth ask him while she's wearing her bathrobe, the man could not speak and sighed

"S-seven Mommy.." he said while stuttering the brunneth she look at guy's dick then she shook her head before she grabbed something in her bag.

"I think it's 3 or 4 dog, so here's your money don't come back here again and don't ever show you're face to me again or I will make your life miserable!." The brunneth said with cold tone while she's handed the money to him..the guy took the money.

"B-but M-mo --" The guy is about to say something but the feline girl cut him off.

"Get out Kai!!.." The brunneth shouted in frustration the guy he don't have a choice he wears his clothes before he left. the feline girl sighed in annoyance before she decided to go out and went to the downstairs.

"Let me guess, he can't pleasure you am I right?." The voice in her behind which made the brunneth starled she look at her behind she saw her friends looking at her questions look..

"What the hell bitch!,. well your always right Irene!." Jennie said she went to the dining are to grabbed some wine. her friend's follow her.

"How's your pussy girl?!." Rose suddenly said which made Jennie Choked on her drink..then the girls just laughed. and facepalm

"And where's the church girl we know?." The feline girl said while she's crossing her arm.

"Well church girl no more!." Nayeon said while Laughing the girls just shook their heads.

"What inches your sugar baby's Dick's?. how long girl?" Irene said Jennie look at them and sighed she took a sip on her wine.

"I think just 3 or 4..I thought his the one who can make me satisfied or pleasure me. but no!." Jennie said while shaking her head.

"Just 3 ewww!." Rose said she grabbed Jennie wine and she drink it straight.. her friends look at her in disbelief..

"Can you just..Aghhh!! that's my drink." Jennie said in annoyed..then she gave Jennie a peace sign.

"Let's go to bar tonight girls, let's get laid!." Nayeon said which made her friends looking at each other before their nods.

Jennie she's hoping that when she goes to the bar tonight there will be a man who can make her satisfied or pleasure her she really needs to go to the bar,..because they haven't been to the bar for a long time because they are so busy with work Jennie being a famous model and a CEO in a whole Asia is not easy with her every day she is tired from her work and she also comes home late every day because she has a lot of work in her office she needs to take a rest first so she agrees with her friends to have fun tonight.

.
.
.
•==

"Come on bro, just tonight please because my girlfriend and I have a date." The guy begged to Thai girl then she shook her head.

"I told you Bam, I have a date too my girlfriend is waiting for me and I can't cancel it." The thai girl said then her friends just sighed.

"Please lis I know you need this money to pay lia's education, and also I'm the one who's explained to your girlfriend I think she's understand it pretty please.." Bambam said then their friends just looking at them..

"Don't worry lis, I already told my father that your the one who can take bam's place first while he was gone and he agreed,.he also told me that he will raise your salary when you finish work because he knows you need money." Ten said then that Thai girl just sighed.

"Okay fine!, just tonight araso!." Lisa said in agreement then bambam smile and nod..

"Just tonight.."Bambam said while smiling..

"Yoww we have a smoking hot bartender later!. I think all the girls later they're drooling over you!." Taehyung said then they're starting to Laugh..

"Shut up!! I have a girlfriend already tsk!." Lisa said then she took a sip on her water..

"Don't worry lis, we will help you later." The dorks said then after talking and laughing they're went to their another class..

Hi?.. here's your request guys🤍

To be continued..