Chapter 13

Lisa's POV..

When we arrived here at Kim's mansion I immediately got out of the car so that when Ms. Kim opened the door she thanked me so I just nodded when I turned around I was amazed at the beauty of her house especially since it was so big the first time I came here I came back in reality, when Ms. Kim suddenly pulled me over.

Aishh Is she serious? why she didn't say it first it's not that she'll dragged me all of a sudden.

When we entered her house, she quickly closed the door. She pinned me on the wall. I was shocked. As far as I know now, she was kissing me hungrily like there was no tomorrow, so I wrapped my arms around her. waist and pulled her closer to me she gripped my shoulder while she moaned softly between our kisses she suddenly suck my neck i know she will leave a fresh hikey our make out become tens she was about to unbuttoned my white polo when someone suddenly spoke which made me stop Jennie...

"Y-young L-lady sorry for D-disturbing your M-moment."  The butler said while he was so nervous which made Jennie cursed and glared at him I just looked down of to much embarrassing..

"What now Huh?!!." Jennie burst out of anger that made me look at her I facepalm.."Ms. Sooyah, she came here earlier and she's looking for you" He politely said as soon I heard that nickname I look at the butler.

"Sooyah?." I suddenly asked which made them look at me specially Jennie.."Yeah did you know her?.." She asked me i quickly shook my head maybe just coincidence

"Nothing, it's just a coincidence cause my friend that's her nickname..maybe they have a same name."I respond she nod then she look at butler with a poker face

"What she needs?.." Jennie calmly said while she massaging her temple.."I do not know Young lady, she just told me earlier that she needs to tell you something important." He explained Jennie just nod before she dragged me upstairs

"Don't disturb us, tell the others if someone disturb us I'll kill you all." Jennie yelled I mentally facepalm.

When we arrive on her room she immediately lock the door I sighed and walk towards her bed I put my bag on the floor and I opened it I grabbed my clothes it's good I have an extra clothes then she hugged me from behind.

"Baby.. what are you doing?" She said while her hands went down to my pants she about to take off my belt but I quickly turned around to face her..

"Can I take a shower before ya'know." I said while scratching my nape she look at me then smile "Yeah, you can, I will take a bath too I'll just use the bathroom in the guest room" She responds causing me to look at her I'm about say something but she cut me off.

"No but's, just take a shower here." She added while she's glaring at me that made me gulp and nod she quickly went to her closets I sighed softly before I went to the bathroom then do my routine.

.
.
.
•===
Fast forward..

When I finished taking a bath, I immediately put on my boxer shorts and my sports bra. After I finished, I put the towel on my shoulder.

 After I finished, I put the towel on my shoulder