Chapter 3

Lisa's POV

It's was Friday at the same time rainy day im walking right now in the hallway here in the University I went to  my locker and put my others stuff here. then suddenly my friends pop of nowhere.

"Good morning!" They greet me while my hands is on my chest because of shockness "What the fvck! you give me a heart attack you dorks." I told them annoyingly they just laugh at me I just shook my head

"We just want to surprise you by the way look at your face it's so funny!" Jisoo said while Laughing I smack they're head one by one.." What the hell! what that's for?" Jackson said while pouting I look at them they rubbing their heads while looking at me annoyingly I rolled my eyes I'm about to say something when someone suddenly hugged me from behind.

"Hi babe good morning.." She said softly that made me smile widely I turned around to face her I kiss her lips then she responds I pulled out the kiss before I hugged her.."Good morning too babe your early today huh?" I said then she put her arms around my neck she smiled at me. "Of course I want to be with you before the class started." She said which made my heart flutter I'm about to kiss her again when we heard a scoffed and fake coughed.

"We're here you know." Seulgi sarcastically said I just rolled my eyes then I heard my girlfriend giggled she hugged me before she greet my friends. "Good morning guys.." She said my friends nod and smile

"Good morning to Somi" they said unison my girlfriend suddenly look at me and she smiled.."I have to go now babe" She said I giggled softly and nod my head "Okay babe anyways Mom and Dad want to have a dinner with you again later they told me that they miss you." I said then she chuckled and nod to me "I miss them too specially lia let's meet to my place later and let's go together to your house." She said I nodded she peck my lips before she leaves..then I look at my friend's who's frowning. then we heard the bell rang..

"Let's go to our class now dorks!." I said and walk away I heard them they whining I just shook my head.

.
.
.
•==
We are here in the studio we finished practicing the dance I took the bottle water from my bag and drank it suddenly my friends approached me and jungkook handed me the towel so I immediately took it and wiped my sweat.

"So are you going home now lis?" Jimin said I nodded my head.." I will go to somi's house first, before we will go to our house together." I said they gave me a teasing look I just shook my head. "Okay bye guys I'll go first" I said I hugged them I heard them they giggle before they hugged me back I pulled the hugged I waved my hand before I leave

I'm here outside the University I took a deep breath because it was raining hard and I saw flooded here on the road I wear my helmet before I left using my bike.

.
.
.
•==
Jennie's pov

It was raining heavily the street lights had gone off and I was returning from my work it was already afternoon I think it's already around 5:30 pm and the veil of darkness covered the entire City. as it was raining, the moon was not to be seen I look on my window car I saw the outside was flooded around the street and my car suddenly stopped what the heck! i tried to restart it but damn it doesn't work I huffed in annoyance. I'm stock here in the middle of the road and I decided to call my friends to pick me up. I reached for my phone, but there was no signal great fvcking great!!.

Just my luck!, i felt I was a stranded here in the city. I couldn't even turn back to my company as I had completed more than half of my journey. I waited for few more minutes but the rain didn't stopped I took a deep breath and I leaned my back on my driver sit. I close my eyes I rubbed my face in annoyance. then someone nock on my window finally I quickly looked at my window but I couldn't see the face of the person so I open my window to my surprise I saw her my heart beating so fast. I look at her she's wet and her bag too. she got off on her bike and went to me I was starled when she bow.