Chapter 24

Miss me guys?

Meant to be Yours
Song by "Aladdin"

Lisa's pov...

I'm here now in the car I first stopped the car on the side of the road and that's where my tears started dripping I don't know why I'm acting like this I also don't know how I feel now when I see the scene in Jennie's office I didn't know what to say and what I was going to do earlier when I saw her kissing her boyfriend so I left immediately. Last week she told me she didn't have a boyfriend.

Hays Lisa why are you thinking of jennie and her boyfriend it's not your business you have a girlfriend and she's waiting for you.

Somi is your business Lalisa.

But this past few weeks Irene and Rosé are bothering me by texting me that they want to see me in person and they have something important to say I don't know what it is but I told them they can tell me through text or call but they insist so I just ignored them as well as their messages.

But I still wonder about what they will say to me.

A few minutes later I rested first and I also need to think I took my phone out of my pocket when I opened my phone I saw that my girlfriend had a lot of calls and texts as well as jennie. But I first read Somi's message to me well she's my girlfriend and she's my first priority.

I turned off my phone and put it back in my pocket without reading Jennie's messages to me I had already decided to go to Somi's house and listen to her explanation I started the car engine and left but first I went straight to the coffee shop to buy Somi coffee.

Not long after I arrived at the coffee shop I parked the car in the garage before getting out of the kitse I walked to the entrance door and entered the coffee shop after a few minutes I got my order and I'll already paid it took me a while because there were a lot of people in line when I got out of the coffee shop, I was about to leave, but someone called my name.

"Lisa!." That made me look back I saw Rosè running towards me.

"Oh hi Rosie what are you doing here?" I asked her then she smiled at me before she sighed.

"I'm about to go inside the coffee shop but I suddenly saw you so I chased you." She said while panting but I feel weird.

"Ah okay so but why did you chase me?" I confusedly asked her then she sighed softly..."Since your here already can we talk privacy? I have something to tell you." She said I looked at her confusedly but I still nod and follow her.

She looks so damn in hurry I don't know why? it looks like someone is chasing her. Suddenly my heart beat faster with extreme nervousness so I held the paper bag tightly to remove my nervousness.

"Lis.." Rosé called me which made me back to my sense then I realized where here in the parking lot I saw my car not far away.

"Ahmm yeah?" I responded she look at me and she smile after.

"I know it's too early to confess to you how I really feel." She said while fidgeting her fingers...

."What are you saying?." I asked her I heard her sighed.

"Do you remember the night you took me to my house that night, that was Suzy's party? Lisa I really like you ahmm no I love you." Rosé said which made me look at her confusedly.

"N-night? what are you talking about? Rosé i-I.." She cut me off.

"Yes Lisa that night I confess my feelings towards you."She hold my hand then she look at me lovingly but I'm still processing what she said.