46

Everyone was enjoying even the concert haven't started yet. They was hyping the crowd by playing some of Nayeon's songs. And thats include her friends and Dahyun, Lia can't come because she was too young to be in crowded places like concerts but Dahyun makes sure that Lia will gonna watch it till the end.

The kid was staying at her grandparents means Dahyun's parents because they both not in vacation they loved to come at nayeon's concert but they like to watch it at home after with Lia.

It was a one night concert only thats why Nayeon wants to make it more memorable and enjoyable of her last concert. Dahyun was sitted at the vip seat with includes their other friends.

"Hyun where's the cub?" Jeongyeon look around because any minute the concert will gonna start. She was sitting beside Dahyun and  beside her was Momo next is Sana and then Tzuyu.

Then on Dahyun side must be Chaeyoung because they put a space on it then Mina with her companion Jimin while Daniel and jihyo was infront of them.

"Oh, she just message me. She said she just arrived and was in the other part of the stadium. She just find someone to look after of Heejin thats why she was late." Mina got stiffen after mentioning Chaeyoung's name and even the other name that she's not familiar caught her attention.

It right that Chaeyoung asked one of her friend to look after Heejin when she's not around, she don't have any problem because its around 5pm and heejin usually sleep around 7pm. She just need to accompany her atnight until chaeyoung comeback.

She didn't look at Dahyun and Jeongyeon but she remain silent listening to their conversation totally curious about the other person they mention.

"Why she didn't asked her parents or brother to do that to her? Are they still not in good terms?"

"I don't know unnie, maybe. Chaeyoung haven't mention Uncle and Aunt  to me so maybe they not." Jeongyeon just nod and sighed, they get their attention infront when Nayeon already show up at the stage. They cannot do anything if Chaeyoung n
don't have interest to do it for herself tho.

They didn't know was Chaeyoung was looking at them on her place, she was on her way to them, she just arrived on time but didn't continue because of Mina and Jimin's presence. She just decide not to come and make everyone awkward with each other.

On the other hand on Nayeon's view

"Get ready Nayeon." Her manager said, the concert will gonna start as soon as Nayeon come out in the back stage.

Nayeon take a deep breath before the wall that seperated her and the audience split into half and the stage she was standing at, moving to connect into the upper stage.

(I'm sorry lets just pretend she's the only one sing this song hehe)

"Geuleon nari isseo" Nayeon as soon she sing the first lyrics of the song hyping the audience, she was dancing along with the back up dancers. Taking glances at Dahyun from time to time then back to her fans.

"Gapjagi honjain geotman gateun nal
Eodil gado nae jariga anin geotman gatgo
Gogaen tteolgwojineun nal"

"Geuleol ttaemada naege
Eolmana naega sojunghanji
Malhaejuneun neoui geu hanmadie
Everything's alright
Chorahan nobody-eseo dasi somebody
Teukbyeolhan naro byeonhae"

"You make me feel special
Sesangi amuri nal jujeoanjhyeodo
Apeugo apeun maldeuri nal jjilleodo
Nega isseo nan dasi useo
That's what you do
Again, I feel special
Amugeotdo anin jonjae gatdagado
Sarajyeodo moreul saram gatdagado
Nal bureuneun ne moksorie
I feel loved, I feel so special"