11

Dahyun's pov

Two months past and the school will start tomorrow, after that incident i never talk to Nayeon again the fact that i don't have her number or any information she have but also the day that we got rescue, Daniel oppa said that the guy his with is Nayeon fiance.

I now have doubt on her confession that time when she said that she love me and the fact that we're in a difficult situation makes me feel defeated.

Others even Jihyo unnie didn't mention them again, we just go on in our different life, maybe meeting those girls is just for short time only, like you met them to give you happy memories and left after.

Why do i even think of her, maybe she was now happy with that guy, maybe i was just replacement because she was stock with me that time. I'm glad that we left early than them because i can't take it looking at them being sweet to each other and they look good together.

And about the crews of the ship, they been accused and some of the Elite parents file a case against them but i ask Dad to help them in their cases and to their financial needs, its not their fault on what happen in the ship, whose person with normal thinking try to put herself in danger thats crazy, they only thinking about their image but they even think that all those people's will suffer for the thing that no one make.

I stop when i heard a knock followed by a voice from my nanny. "Hyun." I get up to open the door for her.

"Yes nanny." I said sweetly said to her. "Are you going anywhere?" She was fully dress up.

"Yes, we're going somewhere, your dad ask me to accompany you at the mall to buy some stuffs that you need in school." She push me inside. "So prepare now and call Chaeyoung and others also." She smile at me before she left.

My nanny knows my friends and Jihyo unnie also, she was very close with Chaeng because she always remember her grandson to Chaeng.

I take a bath first then after i finish i call Jeongyeon unnie, they agreed to come with us except for Jihyo unnie who are busy right now.

I walk downstairs seeing my nanny at the couch waiting for me. "Lets go, i will drive." I said but she shake her head.

"You still don't have driver's license hyun, and we have a driver so stop." I just pout at her, she walk first at the car who already ready just waiting for us.

Jeongyeon unnie said that they're gonna wait for us in their restaurant before we buy some stuffs in our new school. Dad transfer me at our school that we own but jeong unnie chaeng and Tzuyu wants to go with me so their parents don't have choice just to transfer them also, they know that four of us will always stick together where ever we go.

After a minutes i drag nanny to Yoo's cuisine thats the name of their restaurant, every staffs here known us because we've been hanging out here sometimes.

"Miss hyun." One of the staff call me as soon as we enter at the restaurant. "Miss Yoo was expecting you, this way please." I cling to nanny and follow the staff we reach the table where they are.

"Thank you." I said to the staff when he left i take a sit in a vacant one infront of Tzuyu and Chaeng, nanny also sit beside me.

"Hello kids." Nanny said to the two so Chaeng get up an hug her.

"Hello nanny." Tzuyu smile and kiss nanny's cheek, they call her nanny also because nanny know them since we were kids.

"Where's jeongyeon and jihyo?" She ask but before we can answer jeongyeon unnie but in. "I'm here." She said then kiss Nanny also.

"Jihyo can't make it she was busy right now." I said to her so she just nod.

The food arrived all of the sudden. "I order us some food, so free to dig in." We all eat, sometimes nanny ask us about some stuffs.