42

It was suppost their wedding day but Chaeyoung abandon their house leaving the ring still in the box that suppost to be their wedding ring for that day, she had left also the company leaving everything to her brother.

She wants to start a new life away from everyone, she was glad that they had forgive her but her loved for Mina was still the same.

She's not totally moved on but she was trying herself to be a better, doing the things she like. She had still contact others and sometimes visit the Kim family, lia was also the one who help her. The kid reminds her of Mina, she still remember how the kid so being attached with her ex to the point that Mina was mistaken a mother of Lia than Nayeon.

She had flew to Japan to talk to Mina but looks like she was too late, Mr. Myoui had plan an arranged marriage for Mina, she heard it was Mina's friend in Korea but she didn't know who it was.

Mr. Myoui had talk to her and told her everything that Mina was getting married and to just let her go. She obeyed Mr. Myoui and let go Mina, even she still loved her.

So Chaeyoung moved and had work as a photographer in Jeju, she was owned her studio with the help of Dahyun also.

++++

Dahyun is waiting for Nayeon, she had a call early in the morning before Dahyun had left so she wait for Nayeon to finish her business before going to the company. Their daughter wake up early and just playing with her penguinstuff.

Nayeon had walk inside the room with unreadable expression, worried can be seen in her face also.

"What took you so long love? And what happen to you." Dahyun had walk to Nayeon and hug her.

Nayeon sighed and break from the hug. "I have unexpected schedule now love, what should we do?" Nayeon had start panicking because she promise to Lia to bring her at the park and play with her. "I call our friends but they all busy except for Chaeyoung but she was too far."

Dahyun had think first before sighed. "Don't worry i just bring her to the office, i just had one meeting and the rest was for signing papers." She rub nayeon's back, and the latter sighed.

She didn't agreed about her schedule but her manager said that it was important.

Nayeon ready herself and Lia while Dahyun fix some things lia needed putting it to little one's backpack that her daughter have everyday she was out. She just let Nayeon choose the clothes Lia gonna wear because the kids like her mommy's preference than Dahyun.

Dahyun just had put her things in the car including Lia's bag and some clothes if the kid need to change. Nayeon don't like Lia to sweat alot thats why she bring extra clothes incase.

Dahyun walk in her office after dropping Nayeon to the company where her manager waiting for her. As much as she want to send Nayeon inside but Lia was with her so she decide not too. And the latter know it also.

She was carrying her daughter in her one arm while her other hand was holding the little girl's things. It was their first time seeing Dahyun's daughter so they was amazed how beautiful the kid is.

"Goodmorning." They greet dahyun and the latter bow at them, they smiled at Lia also but the kid looks like she was shy because she hide her face in her Mama's neck snuggling more closer.

Eunbi help dahyun as soon as she saw her,, she also greet the young girl but the kid has give her a small smile. She understand because dahyun have said that her kid was introvert and not totally fond on meeting someone.

Dahyuh put Lia on the couch when the door closed by Eunbi, it was the time also that Lia had look at her Mama with smile.

"Why are you so shy honey, you should used of them, they're kind." Dahyun caress her daughter's hair.