14

Nayeon's pov

Dahyun and i seeing each other without our friends knowing except Mina and Chaeng, yes Mina she saw me one time going on Dahyun's car thats why she ask me and i told her the truth but i ask her not to tell it to anyone cause i can afford if Dad will find out. And Chaeng she already have idea when we stock at the island back then but she was too shock to know the truth, she also got mad about me getting engaged but i assured her that i will find a way to stop the wedding.

We never talk about our label but we know that we both love each other, we seeing each other secretly, Dahyun never complain about our situation but i know she was having a hard time on this.

Minhyuk got busy so i have a chance on meeting Dahyun, Dad never let me drive a car thats why minhyuk always the one pick me and send me home but when he got busy at school he rarely do that so i was telling Dad Mina is the one who always send me home and pick me up also.

Its been 3months now and we were happy together, i must say that this is the best thing that happen to me and being with Dahyun was completely free. But i was scared if one day Dad will found out and do something to Dahyun, i can let that happen, i can't let him hurt the only source of my happiness.

I heard my phone vibrated i was in my room while my phone was in the side table, i open to see a message from Dahyun.

My Dahyunie💖
I'm with Chaeng and Mina we're on our way so prepare yourself, love you

Its sunday and we're going to the amusement park to have date together but we tag along Mina and Chaeng, I was already prepared i'm being excited to see Dahyun.

To My Dahyunie💖
I'm already prepared, can't wait to see you and i love you too also😘

I exit to my room and walk downstairs, but i stop when i see Dad at the leaving room, he's enjoying his coffee when he saw me. "Where are you going again young lady?" He ask with authoritative voice, he always using it to me so i can't say no to him.

"Amusement park Dad with my friends." I nervously said, i was scared if he don't let me go this time, i've been in reason lately just to allowed me to go out.

"You've been hanging out alot this days Nayeon, are you sure you still studying?" Thats makes me even scared look like he was suspicious on my reasons now.

"Yes Dad i do." I said trying not to sounds nervous.

He only nod and let me but i stop when he called me again so i look at him. "By the way, i would like you to invite your new friends for a dinner next saturday especially that Miss Park Jihyo, your Mom said that she was the niece of the Kims, i would like to know her." I sighed and nod, i don't want to use Jihyo for my fathers purpose, i know he like to be partners with Kims especially that they are the top richest people here, but i can say no to him when he ask me too.

"I got to go now Dad, Mina was in the outside." He only nod, didn't even spare a glance at me.

"Hey." I smiled at them when i enter at the back sit where's Dahyun is, we're using Chaeng's car obviously because she's the one who driving it and i've been saw it multiple times, I only kiss Dahyun's lips and hug her.

"Are you okay?" Dahyun ask as soon as she saw my face but i smile at her and nodding my head just for her not to be worried.

Two at the front was talking they become closer together, while me still hugging Dahyun my head was laying on her chest and she's just hugging my waist sometimes i feel that she's kissing my temple that i really love the most.

"Where here." Chaeng said after a minute of driving, its getting dark now so i plan to go on seperate way with the two so i will have alone time with Dahyun.