10

Chaeyoung's pov
I wake up early, i look at my friends and they still sleeping so i decide to walk first, we haven't really look around this island because of Momo and Sana being the pain in the ass. They been complaining alot of things and being a scaredy cat they are, i guess thats all four of them like that but only those two Japanese is hard to handle i don't really know about Nayeon unnie, i hope that Dahyun and her where together and safe.

I walk around the until where my feet brings me, i don't mind getting lost tho becasue i know i can comeback to others looks like this island is small i can run back and fort to where i want.

I stop when there's a big rock, it quite tall and not easy to climb, it was the barrier in the way to the other part of the island. "Let's see if someone is here." I said to myself before climbing the rock, its too sharpen to hold, one wrong move and i will die here.

I was shaking my head and continue to climb at the top, i reach it but i sit first to catch my breath. "This hell." I said to easy my breathings why i even climb this. "Ehh?" I look at the open space and there's a tent made at the branch of trees like what we made but it smaller and the fire also at the sand.

I bend down my body to hide, i was just peeking up to the small tent, i can't afford to be seen and put my friends in danger who still sleeping in our shelter.

I've seen a figured coming out from there so i bend down again to hide myself, hell,what if they have guns or what i'm bringing a mess in my life. "Dubs." I've seen my friend when i peek again, she was standing with her arms up. "BRO." I shout at the top of my lungs for her to hear it, waving my hands, i was too happy to see her again.

She got shock when she saw me at the top of the rocks, cool right i look like a giant and she's only the ant here, just kidding.

She run where i am but she didn't climb tho. "What are you doing there Chaeng? Get down you idiot." I laughed. "You looks so tiny bro." I teasingly said, she roll her eyes at me before walking again to where her tent is.

After a minute inside she walk  out with Nayeon tailing her still half asleep, she get her bags at the ground, putting a sand on the fire before walking back at me.

"Chaeng it is safe to climb up there?" She ask me but i shake my hand. "No bro, the rocks is too sharpen, nayeon unnie might get hurt if she hold in here, goodmorning to you two by the way."

"Goodmorning to you too Chaeng, hows my friends?." Nayeon unnie said smiling at me.

"They are good unnie." I only said before look back at Dahyun.

"We should atleast find some way cub, why don't you look for a way first." Tsk so bossy, i just nod and walk at the corner not in the other one going to the ocean but in the other end of the rock going to the forest, then i see that there's a way in my right side.

"Walk at there dubs." I said pointing at the end of the rock but its too secluded. "Hold unnie's hand the place was quite secluded there." She only nod and hold Nayeon unnie.

I just get down here in the top and wait them at the shore.

After a minutes they come out still holding each others hand. "You shouod let go your hands, your in the safe place now." I smirk at the two Nayeon unnie blush but Dahyun roll her eyes before she let go unnie's hand. "Let me help you with that dub." I said getting one of her bag.

We walk to where the others, i just run first leaving them i just want to surprise them about what i've seen its quite far so i have time to wake them up before the two arrived.

When i arrived everyone was in panic. "What's happening?" I ask Sana unnie while the other far away from me. "Chaeng was missing." She only said not even taking some glance at me. Wait i'm missing how come? I'm here already, i was so confuse on what this snake talking about.