36

The two was in the arguments right now, two days before their wedding day. It was Dahyun who insisted that Nayeon should invite her Mom and grandmother to the wedding and also to talk to her Dad just to inform him also, but Nayeon was not fine about her seeing her Dad.

"Please love, even he do something to me but still he's your father and i still respect him for that." Dahyun was pleading ofcourse she only want for Nayeon to be happy and respect her family was one of it, she knows that Nayeon still love her Dad, Mom and Grandmother despite of what happen. "Please? For me."

Nayeon have a heavy sighed. "Why you always insisted those things but fine if that makes you in peace." Dahyun just smiled and kiss the older's forehead.

They haven't visit Lia but they still check her through those doctors who looking after her, Seulgi will gonna attend the wedding also along with her wife Irene and their son.

The two just prepare theirself to visit Nayeon's father, they even send the invitation to Nayeon's Mom and Grandmother.

"Ready?" Dahyun ask holding Nayeon hands, she feel that the older was shaking alittle so she hug her first, they just arrived at the jail where her father was detained but they stay first to calm Nayeon down. She got in trauma about what happen so facing her father was a fear on her.

They proceed inside and wait for him to show up, after a minute they saw him walking, he take a seat infront of them, transparent glass was their wall but has tiny holes for them to hear each other.

"I just let you talk each other." Dahyun stand that makes Nayeon look at her in snap. "Don't worry i'm gonna stand not far from here so i still can see you." She whispered and kiss nayeon's forehead before she bow at the man in the other side.

After Dahyun left no one was speaking of them, both was looking down but have different things in minds. Dahyun just take a seat not far using her phone but she still look at nayeon from time to time.

"Ahmm." She heard her father cough makes her look at him. "I-i see that you still with her." He broke the awkward silent between them.

"Yes." He only said looking at the man, his features had change and he even not that proper neat unlike what he is before. Long hair have beard and even wrinkle sign that he was now getting older and stress at the same time.

"What brought you here by the way?" He ask taking a glances at dahyun who looking at her phone and sometimes take glances at them.

"The truth is i really don't have any plan on coming here." Her father look at her, he was hurt that her daughter hate to visit him but he understand because he really did a horrible thing towards them. "We're getting married this week, and dahyun just want you to know this because she still respect you as my father." She can't look at his eyes, it hurts her also but they need to pay the things they've do.

"She seems like a good person." He looks at Dahyun who still at her phone then back to her daughter. Afted staying at prison he changed and see the good things but it was too late to regret now so he just changing his life for good.

"She is."

"I'm sorry." She wants to cry but she don't want to show it to him.

"We have to go." She only said standing up but she stop and didn't look at her Dad. "I can forgive you but this is not the right time, maybe someday." She walk to Dahyun, while her father just watching her back, dahyun look at him before he bow again and followed Nayeon.

As soon as they enter at the car Nayeon burst out from crying, and dahyun felt guilty about it, it was her fault but she need to do that for them also. Mr. Im is still Nayeons  father and she know that the man love her daughter also, maybe he was blinded by that time.