"God I love you Eden."

"And I love you so much, Rome."

"Ahhhh! I love it!"

As Denise runs into the backstage area, she hugs Eden and Rome.

"Watch the belly now!" Rome chuckles deeply.

"Shiiitt, which one hers or hers?!" Laughing Dom comes and daps Rome up while finishing up with he and Eden's special handshake.

"Shit's crazy!" Gently touching Denise's protruding belly, Rome shakes his head and smiles. "Two for one that night, huh?!"

"It's damn Savage's fault for havin that damn lingerie kickback after Cai's birthday!"

"Whatever! You better be happy you got me with all the nasty ass chicken heads you had trailing behind you, Dominic."
She places her hand on her hip and purses her lips at him.

As the group bursts into laughter at Denise calling Dom by his full name, they enjoy each other's company until Denise tells them what to do next

After everyone dispersed the night of the lingerie party it didn't just pass as a steamy blur for only Eden and Rome. Apparently their miniature interlude wasn't enough for Denise and Dom. Oh no it most certainly was not.

Finally alone, Dom made sure to let everyone know that Denise was his mate and his mate only. Literally pleasing her in ways she never even dreamed of, Dom made claim to every part of her body. Including her womb that now houses his twin pups.

"Ok, my beautiful alpha-luna and handsome alpha. Dom and I are going to head out front. When Lils and Is introduce y'all you come out and show everyone my new little mama! Wouldn't that be so cute if Dayton or one of our boys ended up with he-?!"

"NO!" Rome damn near barks.

"Shit, Wild! It's like that?!"

"Nah, Dom! My fault!" Laughing boisterously he pats Dom's chest. "I'm neva gonna let her or Brookie date or have a mate so it's not even on y'all!"

"Nah trust, if they weren't both boys, they asses would be single as a dollar bill too! Fuck outta here!"

"Oh my gosh! Get out you two!" Denise cackles.

"Well unfortunately this one belongs to me!" Laughing, Eden shakes her head at Rome as she kisses both Dom and Denise's cheeks.

Listening for Lily and Israel to give their introductions, Eden sits cuddled in Rome's lap.

"And it gives us the utmost of honor and pleasure to, for the first time, introduce your alpha and alpha-luna as a mated pair!" Dancing as the crowd bursts into a rowdy uproar, Lily and Israel step to the side.

Building Virtues [Completed✔]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara