Part 6 - His Queen

Start from the beginning

"No, I will drive." She refused to sit behind him.

Abhimanyu shook his head.

He knew denying her would be of no use. She is stubborn just like him and can give him perfect competition. He has to fulfil her every wish, thinking that he let her sit in front and sat behind her.

Akshara drove toward the familiar route.
After some time, he got to know where they were going. They were going to the place where Akshara confessed her love for him.

"Why are we going there?" Abhimanyu asked frowning.

"I planned the surprise there," Akshara answered crisply, not telling anything more.

(Time Skip)

Akshara blindfolded him as soon as they reached.

"What was the need for this?" Abhimanyu said trying to open the black cloth.

"No, don't open it. It's a surprise, Abhi. Don't spoil it." Akshara said hurriedly, stopping him from opening it.

Akshara made him sit on the swing. It was the same tree where Abhimanyu hung upside down. She opened his blindfold and Abhimanyu looked around himself.

The park was lit up and the tree was decorated with fairy lights. There were so many fireflies surrounding them. He was amazed by everything.

"This...." Abhimanyu started.

"Beautiful. I know." Akshara was so happy seeing Abhimanyu astonished.

"Abhi, Your first relation was with my voice. You first connected with my voice and then with me. So, I wanted to sing this for you." Akshara said taking her guitar.

"Khud Pe Phele Na
Itna Yaakeen,
Mujhko Ho Paya
Mushkil Si Ghadiyaan
Aasan Hui,
Ab Joh Tu Aaya."

It was so apt. Akshara never believed in herself. She always used to believe in Aarohi's words that she was just an average girl with a guitar. But after Abhi came, he made her feel special. He made her feel like she was the Queen and of course, she was, His Queen. He took her out of every problem. Saved her from every accusation, every wrong word that was said against her to put her down.

"Ek Baat Kahoon Tujhse
Tu Pass Hai Joh Mere,
Seene Se Tere Sar Ko
Lagake,
Sunti Mai Rahoon
Naam Apna,"

She let him go because of Aarohi but when now he is so close to her. He is with her she just wants to be with him, in his arms hearing her name in his heartbeat.
She doesn't want to let him go ever and she won't even think about it now. He is not an option, he is her necessity. Like oxygen, without him, she can't live.

"Ho Likh Di Tere Naal
Zindagi Jaaniye,
Bas Rehna Tere Naal
Ve Zuri'e,
Rehna Tu Pal Pal Dil
Ke Paas,
Judi Rahe Tujhse
Hair Ik Saans"

Now her life is with him only. Or she can say that He is her life. She has written her life, her destiny with him. Now she wishes for him to be just with her together, always.

"Seene Se Tere Sar
Ko Lagake,
Sunti Mai Rahoon
Naam Apna,
Naam Apnaaa,"

Akshara went and hugged Abhimanyu, hoping for her to understand her feelings. Hoping for him to understand what she wanted to convey through her song. Abhimanyu smiled, telling her that he understands everything she said. Of course, he would, he knows her in and out. He knows what goes inside her heart and mind. He thanks God for sending her, His Akshu, His Gharelu Doctor, His heart's doctor.

He truly felt special. She made him feel special and she had made him feel special when she choose his Ma over Aarohi. Though he won't express it, he's very grateful.

And after that, they talked, laughed, danced and ate. Akshara felt happy knowing that her plan to make Her Abhi, happy, and a little less stressed, worked. Her plan was successful. She did a happy dance inside her head.

Abhimanyu took Akshara's hand in his and kissed her knuckles softly.

"I wanted to do something for you too." Abhimanyu gave a sad look.

"It's okay. You have done so many things for me. In fact, You have done everything for me. This is just a small gesture. What you did matters the most." Akshara said truthfully. Of course, no one can deny that her Abhi can do anything for her after all she's his Queen.

"But next time, your innocent looks won't work on me, okay? Next time, I'm gonna surprise you." Abhimanyu said in a final tone. Akshara nodded.

"I love you, Akshu," Abhimanyu said softly cupping her cheeks.

"I love you too, Abhi," Akshara said telling him to bend a little and she kissed her forehead. Abhimanyu laughed at her and teased her a little about her height while Akshara glared at him and pouted a little when he didn't stop even after her glaring at him.

Akshara went away angrily.

"Okay, I'm sorry. I was just teasing and you know, I love you." Saying this, he caught her wrist and picked her up in his arms. Akshara ruffled her when he picked her up and Abhimanyu made an annoyed face nonetheless smiled softly at her. Akshara wanted to tease a little more so she ruffled his hair again but Abhimanyu gave a content sigh making her surprised.

Of course, again, how could he deny her. He can do anything for her. This was just a little thing. She was his Queen and she can do whatever she wants.
__________________________

Phew! A long chapter. I had to think a little hard too but that song just matched them and it was the perfect coincidence that I was writing and this song came.

Such a soft chapter. Do tell me how it was. Thank you.