END OF PHONE CALL WITH EDDIE

I went looking to see where she was just to check on her.

"I'm bout to head out to this lil meeting down the street so I just wanted to check on you before I head out. I should be gone no longer than 10 minutes." Telling her.

She just put her thumbs up and I walked out. Before heading out I went to talk to my security team. I needed eyes on her at all times now so she don't do no crazy shit.

"Ayyy Terrence!" Waving him over.

Walking over to me, "Yes sir."

"I need you to keep a close eye on Zae til I get back. I have a meeting to go to and need to make sure she doesn't leave this house whatsoever." Telling him.

Nodding his head, "Understood sir!"

I walked out the house and to my car. I cranked it up and drove to the store. Eddie was already inside waiting on me. He seemed a lil on edge about something but I'll figure it out after talking business.

"Waddup Eddie!" Dapping him up.

Dapping me back up, "Wassam Priest!" Pouring himself a drink, "What you needed to talk about?" Asking me.

"How you knew I needed to talk?" Sitting down.

Looking at me like I was crazy, "Nigga! You called me over to the motherfucking STORE!" He said.

"You right!" Laughing.

Shaking his head, "You trying to play with my emotions I see."

"Nah it ain't even like that! But I got some huge news about our lil trip and another lil side quest." I said.

Taking a sip, "Okayyy so what is it?"

Pouring me a drink, "Our lil trip is to get to Scat source so we could make more money and make more moves." Taking a sip.

Looking a lil confused, "So we going around the nigga who put us on?" He questioned.

"Yeah! Scat is making most of the money. Since he didn't wanna up the supply he gives us for whatever reason. So we could be making way more bank if we became the source or the other way but we know he ain't gone budge on it. We could make so much money we could retired and be set for the rest of our lives." I said.

Adjusting himself, "Exactly how are we going to get to Scat source? Why are we trying to retire already? Like I'm loving this life and enjoying the fast money." He said.

Clearing my throat, "Look! You don't have to retire but me I want to get outta this life and be free from all of this." I said.

"That's you nigga! So you just gone give up this fabulous life like that." He said.

Nodding my head, "Yeah! Like this shit is all good now but eventually this shit gets old." I said. Taking another sip, "Look the plan is that we gone follow Scat to his meet up spot with Mr. Gonzales. From there we will follow Mr. Gonzales car from a safe distance to where he goes. Park and have you be on the watch out while I follow him to his plane to get him to talk to me." I said.

Blinked a couple of times, "You do know this shit could turn very deadly!" Sounding concerned.

"Yeah but we got to take some risk in order to get to where we wanna in life." Nodding my head.

Sitting up, "Okay! Let's hope everything goes to plan is all I have to say."

I could tell he was very nervous about this situation, "Okay with that out of the way...I have some other important news to tell you."

Squinting his eyes, "Okay?!"

"Zaylee told me today that she is 7 weeks pregnant!" I said.

The room fell silent and I could tell he was lost for words. I mean I would be too if I just got some news that my friend has a baby on the way.

Clearing my throat, "Are you gone say something?" I asked.

"Congrats I guess!" Unsure.

Looking around, "You guess!"

"Well is she gone keep it?" Asking.

Nodding my head, "Yeah!"

"Wow! Is this why you wanna get out the game?" Asking me.

"No this been my plan now this just getting in motion to provide a better life for my future child." Taking another sip of my drink.

Smiling, "I'm happy for you my boy! Didn't expect you to have child outta all of us first but maybe you'll finally settle down with her." Standing up, "Ayy look the wife is texting waiting on me but we need to link up tomorrow to continue this conversation." Dapping me up.

"Alright bro!" Dapping him back up.

We both walked out to our cars and went our separate ways. Pulling in the driveway and getting out. Walking in the house the smell of food hit my nose so I walked upstairs to the room where Zae was at when I left. She was laying down just watching Youtube.

Sitting next to her, "How you feeling?" Asking her.

"I don't know." Shrugging her shoulders.

Rubbing her back, "Are you hungry?"

"A lil bit but not really." She said bluntly.

"Water? Powerade? Juice? Or anything?" Asking her.

Shaking her head, "No I'm good for right now."

Standing up, "Alright! I'm finnah get in the shower real quick." I told her.

I walked out the room and to my room to get me some clothes. I ran my shower water and hopped in once the water got to the temperature I wanted it to be. All I could do in this shower was think about everything. It's so much going on in such a short amount of time but I need this to go as plan so I could retire after a couple of months of hustling.