39

TOMMY AS HAWKS FROM BNHA!!

Went to a Psychologist...yayy...

Help

N e way

Pretend that DreamSMP is a nation or somethin'.

Tommy moved to Japan far from the DreamSMP. He got his wings in exile and learned how to use them and his powers (Basically anything Hawks can do).

He is the number 2 hero. He has a fiancé named Dabi or (SPOILER) Todoroki Touya.

He is currently 26(idk) and his bf is also 27. He has a little brother. They all lived in Japan but Tommy had to go to the SMP.

His little brother is Katsuki Bakugo. And his real name is Keigo Takami(like his father) or Bakugo(like his mother).

He also has a little sister Himiko Toga or Himiko Bakugo. Himiko and Katsuki are twins but Katsuki is older by 7 minutes.

He sometimes also helps to teach at UA.

When he was just teaching class 1A(cuz why not). All Might came bursting in while yelling that there are special quests so they need to behave. The quests come in to introduce and Tommy's identity gets busted and so does his relationship with Dabi.

Something to his past a but more: When he was 7 he was neglected by his family for being a failure. He was sent away to the DreamSMP to get more mature. But that made it worse. He was adopted by Phiza who also neglected him a few years after. He was in plenty of wars. He was abused and manipulated. When his wings grew Dream cut them off. When they grew back on and were a lot bigger. He flew back to Japan.

________________________________________________________________________________

No one's POV

The quests came in and Hawks recognizes them since they all look the same. Tubbo is still short. Ranboo is still...Ranboo. Phil is old. Niki is still nice. Jack is Jack and Dream....Well, Dream is Dream...

"Fuckk," He says to himself and looks at his little brother for help. Katsuki stood up and walked over to him. They had a short conversation that no one could hear. They were sometimes nodding to each other.

He wanted to run away but couldn't. Later the guests were introduced and now Hawks was sure that it was them. He made his students introduce and he also did.

When he was about to start talking he was interrupted. "TOMMY?!" It was Niki who shouted. Everyone looked at Hawks in surprise. "Damnn...You caught me" "But you were hiding good," Katsuki said.

"Ya. Just like you hiding your personality" Hawks said laughing. "Shut up. At least I don't have a Burnt fiancé" "At least I have one. AND I am getting married BITCH" He argued with his brother. "Well, at least I didn't get neglected. Twice" "Says the one who got kidnapped" They argue for a while and then start laughing.

"Dumbass" Hawks laughed. "BRO! I GET STRAIGHT A'S" Katsuki shouted. "HIMIKO WAS THE ONE FAILING HER CLASSES BEFORE RUNNING AWAY" They laughed harder and louder.

Everyone just awkwardly stood there staring at the two crazy boys. Then suddenly the villain alarm went off. A purple and black portal opened. Six people walked out of it. "I heard that you were talking shit about me!" A girl shouted.

"How- Your quirk is not hearing dumbass?!" "Well, I hear when someone talks about me. I have a feeling" She said smirking. "Shut up blood addict. I came here for my baby" "Ofc you did" The girl rolled her eyes.

"Shut it Toga" The burnt man slightly hit her. He looked at Hawks and waved. They looked at eachother for a while. It looked like they were talking to eachother in their mind. Hawks then nodded. He turned to Katsuki and Toga and they both nodded. Everyone around were either shocked or scared.

Hawks then turned to his students. His fiancé came over to him and put his hands around Hawks vaist. "Sensei! What are you doing?!" One of them asked worried about his sensei. "Just wanna say the truth to all of you in this room" "But Sensei. The guests don't even know you" Another one said. "I know. I will introduce myself. BE PATIENT!" Hawks shouted. "Okay so... I am a pro bero. My hero name is Hawks and my real name is..Keigo Takami or Bakugo. I have two younger siblings. A sister named Himiko and a brother named Katsuki"

Everyone was shocked and you could hear gasps from all of them...Well except the guests who didn't really care. Hawks then continued talking. "...Before I became a hero I lived in the DreamSMP...I came there at a young age because I was neglected by my parents. Then I got adopted by a nice person. Who came out to be bad a few years later...He had two sons"

He paused. "He soon also neglected me...And one of his sons basically took care of me. I was living a happy life until one bitch had to ruin it for me. Since he came everyone turned their back on me. Then I got exiled. For something I did not do. Burning down my friends house. In exile it was worse then I expected. He hurt me, killed me all he wanted. When I got my wings he cut them off. When the wings grew back on after a few years in exile. I decided that it'll be better if I just ran away. I packed my stuff that bitch didn't blow up. And flew away back to Japan to have a new life. Again" His eyes were watering a lot. He did not cry for a while.

Everyone even the guests were shocked. "Also I have a fiancé named Dani or also Touya Todoroki..." Dabi picked him up bridal style and signaled to his siblings that they should go. They jump in there and when Dabi was about to go in with Hawks someone called Hawks past name. "TOMMY!!?!!?!" No one really knew what to do now.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi

Hope you enjoyed

Love you all

Byeeee