41

Tommy is Phil's real son(again ofmg). His hair is Brown with white stripes. His eyes are fully white as if he was blind but he actually could see. He basically looked like his mom. His mom is the god of death.

He has the same abilities as his mom too. He has big blood red wings. His father says he is like his mom. Because he is calm, sweet, fun to be with and sometimes a little chaotic.

When Dream took his last life he met his mother who looked exhausted. He told her that she can take a break. And that he will take care of all the things that need to be done.

SHORT ASF
_____________________________________________________________________________

No one's POV

"It will be okay mother. I am basically a boy version of you. You should goo see dadza. He misses you mumza" He told her. She nodded and handed him all of the things he needed. "My dear child. I hope everything goes well. I will come back when I can. Love you" She said smiling at her son.

They hugged and then the tall woman disappeared leaving the boy to rule the overwold my himself. A few days passed. The overwold was peaceful more then before. There had been weird things happening tho. It seemed like someone tried to revive Tommy. But it didn't work.

---

"Hello you are in the overwold. I am the ruler here"

---

"Tommy??"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi

Hope you enjoyed

Love you all

Don't self harm

Byeee