13

Tommy had to move to America since his parents of a job there. He told everyone on twitch, discord, Twitter, and yt channels. Everyone was okay with it except Tubbo. He didn't take it well. He and Tommy got into a fight...on stream(idiots😃). Tommy left the call with Tubbo and soon started breaking things.

Later he moves to America. Tommy and his parents lived near Ranboo. Tommy's parents started fighting a lot.

Tommy started to go to Ranboo's house a lot and they became best friends.

One day Tubbo decided to visit Ranboo...He didn't expect to see Tommy...

SHORT LIKE REALLY REALLY REALLY SHORTT
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tubbo's POV

I wanted to surprise visit Ranboo. I was already there anyway so I can't go back. I open the door and see hear Ranboo laughing. I wonder why...I never really heard Ranboo laugh like that. I walk to where I hear the laughing from and I see someone who I did not expect.."TOMMY!?" I yelled shocked.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" "I should be asking you that" Tommy said. "Toby get out" "What?" "Go" "You can't kick me out...I literally have nowhere to go!" "I SAID GO!" "UGH FINE F U THEN!!"

No one's POV

What Tubbo didn't realize was that Ranboo was streaming....

Such an idiot. He'll loose so many friends.......

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry it's short but I'm at a field trip 😃

Hope you enjoyed

Love y'all 💕💕💕

Byee