2

Immortal Tommy AU

Dream tried killing Tommy in prison but Tommy knew a way out. When he got out Dream ran him. Dream somehow managed to get some stuff he could kill Tommy with. He followed Tommy to the center of L'manberg where everyone was talking about how they are doing.

Everyone saw them run by. They were concerned about how they got out of the prison and followed them. Some knew that Dream was going to kill Tommy but didn't stop him since most wanted Tommy dead anyway. They watched Dream kill him...but...

SHORT
SPELLING MISTAKES

________________________________________________________________________________

Dream's POV

I kick Tommy who was on the ground. He was spitting blood. "You are weak. So damn WEAK" I swing the ax. The ax was spinning quickly and Tommy looked at it. I smirk swinging the ax to his head between his eyes.

He dropped to the ground dead. I soon heard people yelling 'TOMMY!' or laughing at Tommy. And one of those people that were laughing was DRISTA! I thought they were friends...?!

Drista's POV

I saw Tommy running with Dream behind him with an ax...I even watched him get ,killed'.

I walk up to them. "Tommy get up," I say looking at him. I see him slowly get up.

Tommy's POV

I slowly sat up from the cold ground. "Aww, but I wanted to have more fun..." I say disappointedly that Drista outed me like this.

I got up from the ground. Giggling with Drista. "H-how are y-you alive!? I JUST KILLED YOU?!!" I laugh. "Well Dream... It's the advantage of being..."

"Being what!?" I heard him yell. "Immortal," I say and smile while walking away with Drista to a portal to another server.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed

I love y'all

Byee