32

Oh look an idea

Abused?? (idk) Tommy AU

Tommy lives in an orphanage with about 53 kids. The people at the foster home are not very nice. If you miss behave or don't do what they want you will get beaten. Tommy is 16, the oldest in the orphanage, and gets beaten the most. Not that he doesn't do anything.

He basically takes care of everything in the orphanage. The people in the orphanage are supposed to take care of the kids but they left it to Tommy and just beat him up since it's "fun".

He is like a dad to most of the kids 'cause they are really young. Tommy was there the longest. He was there for 11 years. And he was the only one above 10 years old so most of the kids were younger than 10. Since Tommy has to take care of the kids alone he needs money so he has 2 jobs. Well if you count a YouTuber and streamer a job. And he worked at a Café called Mercy's Café.

He is like a second owner of it since he's there very often. He is best friends with the people at the café.

Sometimes when he streams he gets interrupted by a lady. Everyone thinks it's his mom or something but it was the orphanage owner.

Once when Tommy was streaming. One of the younger kids knocked on his door screaming.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

No one's POV

Tommy was laughing at his friend because he said something funny. He soon stopped laughing and looked into the small wooden cabinet next to the table and took out 3 pill bottles. He opened them took one each out and put it in his mouth he grabbed his coke and drank it. He shook his head as one of the pills kicked in. He wanted to say something but got interrupted by a sudden loud knock. "What is it?! I am streaming right now!" He shouted. "Tommy!! She hurt Hannah!" Someone shouted back. Tommy's eyes widened as he ran to the door opening it to reveal a tall child with a 7-year-old in her arms. "Oh shoot. Put her on my b- mattress... I'll go grab a bandage"

Tommy completely forgot about the stream. He ran to the bathroom to get a first aid kit. He came back and patched the child up. "Soph. What happened?" He asked her calmly. The girl was sobbing. "I...You know how it will be Hannah's birthday in a week. Well I told it to the other kids and one of them stitched at me and she got beat up... It's my fault...I shouldn't have said that..." She had teary eyes. Tommy hugged her tight and she hugged back.

"It's not your fault Soph. You forgot what happens when you tell. It's okay. Mistakes happen. It happened to me once too. But I was the one beaten" He giggled and shushed Sophie. He put her next to Hannah on the mattress. And Sophie soon passed out from exhaustion. "Good night girls. Sleep well" He looked at his pc seeming surprised and shocked face from his friends.

"Fuck"

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hiii!

How are you?

Hope you enjoyed it!

Love you all!!!!

Byeeee 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕