28

You know how Tommy turned 18 two days ago and then on his stream tried drinking and smoking. Well, this takes place after the stream.

Tommy said the cigarettes tasted bad. He didn't light them but what if after the stream he lighted it, tried it, and liked it.

What if Tommy doesn't like beer but something else(like a vine, rum, and all that)...

Tommy now has an addiction to cigarettes and drinks alcohol a lot.

What if he goes out with his friends (Phil, Wilbur, Tubbo, and Jack) and he needs a smoke. They go to a bar and expect Tommy to get water or juice but he ordered wine and a shot of whiskey.

SHORT

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

No one's POV

"Hey, Tom. How are you? You want the same thing as usual?" "Hey, Gabe. I'm good and yes the same thing" "Okay but if...you know what happened you are walking home alone. Anyway, what can I get for u today?" Gabe said smiling at the four people sitting with Tommy. "I'd like a coke," Tubbo said(What would he drink helpp). The waitress nodded. "I'd like a shot of whiskey" Phil put his hands on the table. (I don't know what Phil drinks so it's random)

"I'd like a coke also" Wilbur made a nice smile(I also dunno what Wilbur drinks). About 6 minutes later the waitress came back with their drinks. "For you. Here's your coke. And your order. Also Tom I would love for you to be here from tomorrow morning from 7:00 am to 3:00 pm until I come back from my cousin's house. Please?" "Mk"

Gabe smiled at Tommy and then walked away. "What did you get Tommy?" "Is that wine? And whiskey!?" "Ya. Also don't drink that. I will kill you" "Okay" Tubbo looked at Wilbur.  "I didn't know you drink wine?" Phil asked. "Well, now you know. And I gotta go outside for a bit. Lemme take that" Tommy stood up, drank his whiskey, took the wine while grabbing a small box from his bag, and walked outside.

Wilbur and Jack followed him since they were concerned about why Tommy took that box with him. He opened the small box taking a cigarette with a lighter out of it. He lighted the cigarette and put it in his mouth. He took it out and sighed out of relief.

"Oh god finally. I needed this so bad!" He said putting the cigarette back in his mouth. "TOMMY WHAT THE HELL?!!" Tommy looked behind him and saw Wilbur and Jack. He threw the cigarette on the ground stepping on it. "Yeaaa?" He didn't know what to do. "You need to explain now!" "Oh fuckk. Well, hold up" Tommy took the wine and drank it. "Now I can. BUT you will not tell anyone about it" Wilbur and Jack nodded knowing full well that they will tell everyone about it.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How are you?

Hope you enjoyed!

Love you all

Byeee