«29»

ੈ✩‧₊˚
Avu's pov :

I rest my body at the Couch feeling a big back pain, Sid placed himself beside me with a sigh and threw his backpack on the floor, I glared at him in return he gave a nervous smile before picking it up and placing it in the shelf,
I took my phone and started to scroll through Instagram,

I Stood up and went to my room for Changing and found out that I am on my periods...

Ughh! Whyy? I even have sleepover today!!

I wore a Baby pink satin short night suit, it was quite good and comfortable with shorts that end till my mid thigh and the full sleeve shirt which was oversized and ended till my upper hip! I clipped my hair in a messy bun and took my glasses and wear it,I usually don't use my spec alot but today i thought to read something, it's been soo long since I didn't even took my book to read expect studying books...

I got out from my room to find no one, Sid must be changing, So I took out my fav book from the bookshelf and sat in the sofa, then started to read.
After almost 10 minute's Sid came out from his room wearing a Green shorts and a sleeveless grey t-shirt and messy hair, He jumped into the sofa making me bounce a bit,

For a while he stared at me reading carefully before placing his chin on my shoulder and hugging me from side, I was soo engrossed in reading that I didn't even looked at him, and also these period cramps are killing me right now,
He slowly took the book away from me making me look at him with an irritated expression,

"Give me my book back" I calmly said with my arms crossed down my chest.

"No" He replied in a go,
So I tried to catch it, but he kept pulling his arms away from me whenever I tried to catch it, their was a Winning proud smile in his face,
I tried As much as i can and give up with an angry expression.

He then dropped his smile and sat closer to me while caressing my messy hair making it even more messy,

"Got on your period's?" he asked softly making me look at him and nod, He smiled and made me lay down on the couch, he stood up and went to his room returing with a soft blanket and a soft yet small Teddy bear,and covered me with the blanket then gave the Teddy bear to me, I smiled melting at how caring he is...

"Okay now what do Ms kaur Want to Eat? Chicken, Pizza, burger, noodles, cheese fries..."

He started a not ending list of foods.

"Tell me, your master chef is here to Cook and feed you anything!
Anything you want my dear girlfriend!" he completed making me chuckle and also blush at the last 2 word's...

"Oh god Siddharth, I am not at all hungry, and also if I am I will make something myself, I don't want to make you struggle with cooking, and also don't you remember last time what happened when you entered the kitchen?!"
I laughed remembering how pissed he was when He almost made the kitchen hell with Food shattered here and there, It was soo much funny to see him panick over little things..

" That was past, Now I am a great Cook, I can make anything perfect with my magical hands"
He smiled proudly again and sighed before saying
"Okay if you don't want to say the it's okay, I will make by my own and feed you"
He left to kitchen saying this,
I laughed silently seeing him Taking the vessel's and struggling while Washing it, It was the open kitchen so I could easily see his every move...

1 hour later -

I sighed before getting up, I went to the kitchen pushed him aside then started to cook, he just realised I pushed him soo he grabbed me by my shoulder and made me Stand in the corner,
I have been watching him messing up all the kitchen from the last 1 hour,
I couldn't watch him Spoil more food So thought to make something by my own before he put the kitchen on fire!

"Siddharth, I will do it!" I said stern before snatching the spoon from him.

"Avneet I am doing it way better oka-"
Before he could complete a gasp escape from his mouth, I quickly ran to him and found his palm burn by the flame!
I grabbed his wrist and started to blow it out of panic!
"I already told you right you can't handle the kitchen! Now what? Are you okay by burning your palm!! Siddharth you are really super careless!!"
I kept scolding him and grabbed the first aid box which was in the kitchen only and started to bandage the wound , it was a normal burn but I know it is really painful too..

I made him sit in the sofa!
" now don't you dare to enter the kitchen once more!"
I shouted angrily and went to the kitchen, I took a glance at Siddharth who was Sitting in the couch looking down in the floor while fiddling his finger's! I chuckled seeing how cute he is!
That's how to control your bf!

Some time later -

" Here the good is readyyy"
I placed the plate full off food on the table and sat beside Sid who was now in his phone, I snatched his phone away and placed it in the front table before taking out plates and handing it to Sid,

He looks soo excited to eat, yet I can see him feeling guilty of making me cook everything,

"Siddharth eat, eat before it gets cold"
I tried to lighten up his mood he smiles and take a bite from the sizzling hot sausage..
He chews it and looks at me with a blank expression, for a minute I got panicked but soon it got replaced by a winning smile when he said,

"Avneet it's soooo goood"

He continued to eat while I smiled and ate mine with happiness....

We both finished our food while Gossiping and feeding eachother....

☞︎︎︎♡︎☜︎︎︎

Bad Boy's Sweetheart ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें