«19»

*:・゚。➷*❞
Avu's pov:

I quicklt took my phone ,hant bag and was about to leave when Mom called me,I looked at her and found her looking at me curiosly!

"Where are you going?" She questioned,I smiled nervously and replied

"Just for a small walking"

"Ik where are you going for walking.. go go who Am I to stop you"

She said with a small smirk and went to the open kitchen,Taking this as a chance I quickly got out from flat and started to walk and reached ground floor...I didn't had any bicycle or Car,Soo I was patiently waiting for bus...One question was roaming in my mind,why I am caring for him soo much,Whatever I am just helping my flatmate..I was thinking all these deeply that I didn't even realised someone was in front of me snapping his finger infront of me...

I quickly realised who it is, It was Abhishek and I found, Riyaz, Faisu and Jai also behind him carrying Siddharth!

Means I don't have to go to bar for taking him... I sighed in relief and Said

Avu:From where did you all get him?

Jai:In xyz Bar(he sighed deeply)

Avu: I know that btw (I said proudly)

Riyaz:Avneet do you know why he drink this much...

I was a little bit of shocked by his sudden question, should I tell them that he proposed me... I guess yes, that will be better..

Avu:Yes, He.. Yk.. I mean eeh.. He -

I was feeling a little bit of awkward of telling them that he proposed me.. I could sense they were looking at me with curiosity,

Fai: he did what?

He was soo much curious..

Jai:Avneet continue..

Avu:HEPROPOSEDME!

I said in one breath not letting anyone guess what I said?

Abhi+Fai+Rii+Jai:WHATTTTTTTT!

They said in unison making me confused as hell, did they got it... Anyways they have to know about it one day...

Jai:Did you said yes? (Excited)

Avu:I didn't replied!

Abhi :I can't believe Avneet, finally,

Saying this he hugged me suddenly, I startled by sudden hug but smiled and hugged him back,

Siddharth was in bike handled by faisu, he was fully drunk and had blacked out also... Faisu was sitting infront of bike and handling Siddharth, Riyaz and jai was also beside Faisu and Siddharth, and Abhi was with me..
He broke the hug and looked at Siddharth..

Avu: We should get him to hospital!

Faisu:no need, it's Common..