«6»

Here is your chapter people 💜
˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

Avni's pov:

We were just randomly talking about all of these, when Siddharth Came there looking For his friend's, means Abhishek , Faisu, Riyaz and Jai...

He Was Angry, maybe?
Huh Idk, I shifted uncomfortably in my seat to avoid him,
Because I was literally embarrassed after today's incident...

"Where the Fuck were you guys" he said placing his hands on the table with a thud.. Maybe he didn't noticed us,

"Can't you see, we were just with them" Abhishek said pointing towards us...

We girls looked at eachother with a confused expression...
Now are they going to put it in our head?

Siddharth looked at us,
Specially me?
Me?
Meee???

Ughh, stop it!

"Soo do you explain why you Al were with them?" He said turning his away from me and looking at Boys...

"Just we were Bored when you were busy with your gf?" Faisu said with an irritated face

"Soo do you all want me to breakup with her?" He asked being furious again.. His hands were still pressed in table, just next to me...

"Ye-"

"Can't you all just take another table to argue"
Jan cut Riyaz off being angry and irritated.

"Oh sorry, we forget it" Jai said and dragged all others to another table...

Before leaving Siddharth looked at me with an expression less look...

I Sat there comfortably as now he was gone, Literally I get too much nervous When he is around me..

"They are weird right?" I asked as I felt that

"Don't say anything about them Avneet!" Reem said with a fake angry look.

I looked at them for a moment, then it hit my head...

"Sooooo they are Your Crush's?"
I asked excitedly and Saw them blushing! I didn't find this blushing face's when they were together?

Maybe acting! But why?

"Ye-s" Anushka said hiding her blush and trying to make a straight face...

"You all definitely have a great choice!"
I Supported them !

___________________

Author's pov:

The girls were sitting in their bed doing Nothing specific!
They were bored,
Reem and Anushka was trying new makeup stuffs which was getting bore and bore.
Jan was in front of their laptop's just using it,
Vaish was doing nothing, sitting in her bed doing nothing just staring at the ceiling,
And Avni was In her own reading land!
She is a reading maniac for sure!

"ENOUGHH, I. AM. BORED!!" Shouted Vaish standing up in her bed emphazing each and every word..

All other's looked at her with a bored look...

"ME TOOO" Accompanied Reem getting in Vaish's bed...

"WE BOTH TOOOOO"
Shouted Jannat and Anushka and got in Vaish's bed...

After they four were in bed, they looked at Avneet, who was now peacefully reading her book in her old position..

They looked at eachother and face palmed.

"This girl" Said Jan and got down, followed by every other.

They rushed towards Avneet and started dragging her,
Avni Quickly looked up and found she being dragged by her friends,
Her book fell from her hand into bed...

"This is not voting poepleeeeee" She screamed...

"Reading is not boring, I AM NOT BOREDDDDDDD" She again yelled..

"No way Avneet! Today you have to give time for your friends" Anushka said

"But atleast let me stand properly!" she said with an irritated face,

Other girls stopped and turned to see her,, and found Avneet hanging upside down on floor!

They left her, she sighed and stood properly with a grumpy face.

"Okay now get ready, we are going to club todayyy" Reem said clapping her hands in excitement...

"THE HELL NO" Avni screamed!

They looked at her with an amused expression

"What,I am not coming" she said grumpily and sat in her bed crossing her hands nera her chest!

"No your coming" Vaish said in a bossy tone

"Yes you are coming and it's final ✋🏻"
Jan Said...

"But I a-" Avni was about to say something when Anushka cut him off by saying

"ik you will be going for the first time or something, but don't worry Avneet! I swear it's great, Just give it a chance"

"Yeah she is correct" Reem accompanied her and sat beside Avni,

After struggling alot they made Avneet ready to go for club,, she wasn't ready at all. But after thinking about it a little she thought giving it a chance doesn't bother anyone!

☞︎︎︎♡︎☜︎︎︎