«3»

⋆˙⟡♡

"O-okay" Avni said hesitantly...

~

"Okay, Now I guess we should go to shopping" said Reem clapping her hands excitedly..

"Yeah, tomorrow is the first day of our college" Joined Anuhska with an excited face...

"I can't wait to see my crush" Said Vaish dreamily ...

"Who is that?" it was Avneet, she asked with full curiosity...

"Oh we didn't told you right? We four have crush's" Jan said blushing

"And who are they?" Avni asked With full interest..

"We will show you them tomorrow" said Jan trying to make her happy... And Avu just nodded happily...

*

Next day!

Avni's pov :

Yesterday was a great day, coz i went to shopping with my room mates... Ad all I could say is, they are great!
I really liked their company,
Vaish, Jan, Anushka and Reem are childhood besties, They are in first year if college now...
They are pretty friendly, I thought that It will be tough for me to handle friends, and I turned out wrong as always...
I thought all students of this college will be spoilt but they are not... And am happy about that!

Today is my first day if college, and I super excited for it..

"Avneet Come on, we will be late" I was pulled out from jy trance when I heard Vaish shouting at me leaning to the door and waiting for me..

"Yeah coming" I said Looking at myself for the last time and Rushed towards the doorside with a sheepish smile..

(Avni's OOTD)

(Avni's OOTD)

"You take too much time" said anushka looking at me with an irritated face..
I again smiled nervously 😅

"Woh, It's my first day right! Soo I took a little more time"
I defended myself and they sighed...

"Okay come on, let's go or that Mrs. Khanna will eat us alive" Reem said with a horrified expression...

"Who is Mrs.Khanna?" I asked innocently and they stopped on their place hearing my stupid question..

"Idiot she is our Principal + head teacher" Jan said with a sigh..

I made an 'Oo😮' face and smiled sheepishly...

"Now Maharaanii Aayiyee
(Queen, Come on) "
mocked reem.

*

Woww, I thought to myself seeing the great College infront of me.. It was great, Like a professional College!

Who I am kidding, my dad will never let me study in a middle class college!

I forgot to tell you all that This is NEW YORK!
Yup I am in foreign country, not for the first time, because I used to visit every foreign Once in a year on my vacation...
BUT its the very first time I am staying without my family, I am pretty happy about that, cause now I will get some freedom...
It's not like I didn't got it from my family, they were super overprotective that they never allowed me for night outs and all....

That's only because of that ONE DAY!

Which Still haunts me...
That's why papa and mumma is too much protective, but the best thing is they are not against love!

Like In the airport my dad told me to find his son in law soon...

I can't understand them, sometimes they are too much protective and the very next moment says me to be in a relationship...

Hahaha, funny!

BUT not for me, I get irritated sometimes, I also want to be in love, want a perfect relationship... Perfect life partner!

But, whenever I think about live That 'Incident' haunts me!

Ughhhhhhh!

STFU Avneet, no need to remember everything!
You are okay!

Hey all I updated this book...
I am still not in a good condition, it's been 3 day's and I am not at all feeling good!
That's okay, I dont have covid coz I tested and it's negative!
Soo nothing to worry, But Still my head aches alot that I can't even take my phone!

But I updated, Because I really wanted to feel okay and this is the only way!..

Soo yeah love you all!

Can you all give me some shoutouts
🥺👉🏻👈🏻

Reach is too low🙂

Okay bye bye!