«15»

*:・゚。➷*❞

3 months leap:

In these 3 months,alot changed and alot didn't changed also...

Siddharth And Avneet are staying in same flat with no contacts,

they both only see eachother in dinner time,Eat in silence without speaking a word...

they have lectures everyday expect sunday,In this sundau Avni hangout with her friends and Siddharth wuth his...

Something changed,it is Abhinavi,Fainat,Rinushka and Jaireem started dating eachother,Avnu also made a nice bonding with them also...

Siddharth isn't dating anyone from these 3 months,and the reason is He started growing feelings for Avneet...
and the thing is he don't have lust for her,
He wasn't able to find it's love or not,And finally he did it...

but still he don't want to be in a relationship with avneet,he still thinks atlast he will break her heart which he don't want to...Just a minor crush turned into Love,he thinks this...

He has already broked up with Roshini 3 months ago...

About Avneet,she is super happy with her life rn,The tension she had when she shifted to the flat has finished...but still she is a little bit worried of staying with a boy,

She is even happy for her friends,They are dating their crush...

It was a peacful Saturday,She woke up early because she had lectures...

After getting ready in a cute jumpsuit!

She was about to eat her breakfast,but didn't,because she thought to call Siddharth also

Soo she Went towards his Doorside and knocked,within a second Siddharth opened the Door suddenly causing avneet to flinch a little...

"Oh sorry" He said suddenly and made avu stand properly as she was about to fall...

"It'-s oka-y" She stammered...

"Ahem,I was here to call you for breakfast"She said quickly looking at another side ...

(his look)

"Ooh Okay"He said trying not to make any awkwardness and moved to the dining table,
Before he could reach he heard a thud,She turned around to find Avu laying on floor,He ran towards her and took her in bridal style before she could react they heard door opening sound,

Looking towards door they found Someone they didn't expected..

it was Sonia aunty and Vibha aunty standing there with a smirk on their face...

Sidneet looked at eachother and again at SA and VA,they smiled nervously Not knowing what to do...

☞︎︎︎♥︎☜︎︎︎