«26»

ੈ✩‧₊˚
Author's pov;

2 month's leap...

Two month's passed,
Siddharth Nigam and Avneet Kaur are now best friend's, whole College is jealous of them, Girl's are jealous of Avneet being close to their dream boy,and boys being jealous of Siddharth... everyone in the college believes they are in relationship...because of how close they are,Just in 2 month's Avu realised her feelings towards Sid,she realised it's not Just friendship..And on other hand,Sid is trying his level best to make her fall in love with him,he didn't wanted to make her feel uncomfortable soo he didn't proposed her after the first proposal,and also didn't picked up that topic again,
Abhinavi,Fainat,Rinushka and Jaireem are enjoying their Life while living their dream life,They opened up about them being in relationship to their parents,As Indian parents they disagreed first and got angry,by time everything changed and accepted...
Sidneet's parents Just only want to see them together,for that They are trying their level best even though they are living in India currently..

Now let's talk about present,

Avu's POV:

These days are going really well,like these 2 months are really special to me...I realised my love towards him, Siddharth...he is not the Siddharth The whole College knows..I got to know about him very well..he is a really nice guy with a Good heart,and you know what he isn't dating anyone now...and also the only girl he is close with is me,I really couldn't believe it was him,because The Siddhrath Nigam whom I knew was a play boy hearthrob of college,But for me he is the sweetest guy.but he only acts nice and shows his real side to me and his friends,For others he is still the same bad boy..he bullies students if I am not around,he knows that I get really angry on him knowing that...
And and and,also He have gave me a nickname...and it is
'Sweetheart',I really love it,I Mean ik it's kinda cringy..but when he calls me that it really Make me feel good...
I soo want to confess my feelings for him,And I am looking for a perfect time for that....

Anyways currently I am in bus stop waiting for the bus,Usually he goes by his bike and I goes by bus,

Suddenly someone patted my shoulder and I exactly know who it really is...
I didn't looked back and just looked in road waiting for the bus,did i forget to tell,yeah today morning we both had a small argument about transportation..like I asked him to accompany me in bus today as I was feeling super lonely to go alone,and he denied saying he has some works,soo I Just left from there angrily...
I knew that he will come to apologise..

"pls atleast look at meee"
He whined near my ear,I really want to see his whining face soo bad, nevermind...
I could see now everyone's attention was on us,they were just staring at us,some people were smiling and some were giving eye rolls,I bet they are Siddharth's Fangirls for sure...

"Avneet pleaseee..look what i brought for you"
This caught my attention,i quickly turned around and found a bouquet in his hand with full red roses...
Man he knows me well,I really like him alot..

I was about to catch it having shining eyes when he suddenly kneeled down..

Is it really happening?

I can't even express how much happy I am right now..he is finally going to propose me...

He looke at me with a smile and starts speaking...

"Yeah it is happening for real,I wanted to say this to you with my whole heart one day and it's the day...it feels like dream ,i never ever thought I could love someone this sincerely,but now I am..and it's you who made me believe in love Avneet,you are the one who made me smile,you are the one who comforts me when I was in my worst time,you are the one who made me feel special once again,..yeah it's true, hearthrob of College is proposing a girl infront of people,.. it's because I know this is love,this is Love for sure...

I love you Avneet,
Will you hold my hands forever and spend your life with me?!"

He ended his speech making me completely speechless.. unknowingly tears started to well up in my eyes and without my permission it fell down straight in the red rose..

"Yes" I replied like a whisper making him hear,he quickly get up with the brightest smile,
I hugged him before he could,I hugged him tightly,making him closer to me,feeling all happiness in the World only for me...

I smiled my whole heartedly after a long time,

My mom's word's echoed in my mind

"Listen to your heart not brain"

She was true,if I didn't listened to my heart then I would've never get him...

He slowly broke the hug looking at me with full affection,
He placed a soft kiss on my forehead and I closed my eyes feeling his love...

'Click'

We both parted away hearing the sound and found Abhinavi,Fainat,rinushka and Jaireem looking at us smiling while holding a camera,btw I made their own ship names, aren't they cute!

"Finally our dream came true"
Screamed all of them together and ran to us jumping over us like crazy fellows...
We somehow balanced ourself and hugged them...

After a minute they all stood straightly and looked at us with a smirk!

"What?"Siddharth asked in an irritated tone...

"What?"questioned Abhi with the same smirk .

"Why are you all smirking like that,it really looks weird"
Siddharth rolled his eyes in full irritation...

"Okay okay stop it, let's go to college we are already late"I tried to divert the topic and dragged Siddharth with me and walked in front of them...
Others followed us,

He intervined his hands with mine with a smile staring at me only,I looked at him with a done look,'he really stares alot!'
But still I smiled and walked while him staring at me only...

I slowly turned around and found the people in the bus station looking at us just as before some good people smiling seeing how we are,and Some Siddharth's Fangirls probably bitching about me with a disgusted look,I will look after them later,they really needs to know how to respect someone ..

His bouquet of red roses are in my right hands and my left hands intervined with his right hand..

We both hopped onto his bike,I really love to go anywhere with him,he really make me feel amazing even just his words are enough to make my mood good...

I really love him
_

Guy's after probably one month or something I am updating sorry all,I had exam's,it still didn't completed,After tomorrow I will be full free...soo after that I will be active in writing,Soo sorry if this was boring as I wrote in hurry,also this book is ending soonish,and how was it?like did you all liked the proposal and all?!

See you all soon💖

☞︎︎︎❤︎☜︎︎︎