«27»

ੈ✩‧₊˚
Author's pov:

They reached hand's in hands,..
Siddharth and Avneet got out from the bike,As usual there were gossiping section,some Fangirls of Siddharth cursing Avneet ans some burning in jealousy because Siddharth is the main topic of College...
There was a brighful smiles on their face which was clearly visible,Avneet took out her bag from the bike and hanged it on her shoulder..she looked at Sidharth gesturing him to leave her hand,He didn't leave just stared at her hands which was perfectly covered his hand...

Soon Their Friends also came and dragged Them to their class,As it's already late for them.

Time skips-

Avneet left home early without Seeing Siddharth or waiting for him,She was too much tired. Siddharth waited for Avneet till 6:00,but still didn't found her in College,everyone already left,he tried to call her but she didn't picked up...he get too much panic and left to flat to check it she is in flat or not..when he went Inside he found her in her room sleeping all tired in her cute pyjamas..

He smiled seeing how she was sleeping with her legs tangled,and the blanket was in the floor,he hovered the blanket over her and kissed his forehead for which she smiled even though she is sleeping...

He left her room and went to his room to get changed,he started using his phone and fell asleep in no time,

It was 2'clock in nigh, Avneet wake up due to her hunger,she is a person who can never control her hunger and here she was struggling to sleep but couldn't,soo after thinking she thought to eat something...

Wearing her Slipper getting out from bed,she slowly got out from her room,to not make Siddharth Wake up she tip toed and reached the kitchen,
She turn tge lights on to find a figure beside kitchen shelf searching something...
She git scared seeing someone in kitchen at midnight,but soon found out it was Siddharth who is also here for what she has came...

When the light got on He looked back suddenly and found Avneet staring at him only,he smiled nervously knowing she got to know he was here for his middle night snacks..

Without saying anything Avneet went to the shelf and Took out some noodles pack and started to cook it,And Sidharth he stood there clueless,when he got to know she was also hungry he quickly went beside her and started to help her up...

"Siddharth I know you don't know cooking soo just stay aside and watch me cooking"

She shouted and pushed him over and continued her cooking.

"But I was Just tryna help"

He defended himself with a pout..

"Yeah yeah,i remember one day you tried to help and ended up making the whole kitchen a fucking mess"

She remembered that day when they had Holiday and thought of making something which ended up as a huge mess, Siddharth being Siddharth he ran to his room closing it saying I can't clean,Soo Avneet had to clean up the whole mess...

"Avneet it was just I was really tired!!"

He said whining but She just made a straight face and said.

"I was also tired!!!!!"

She made a valid point shutting Siddharth constantly..
He sighed and came near Avneet placing his hands on her waist slowly and caressing it lightly,it made her calm down but still she made her straight face and tried to ignore him.

"I am sorry Sweetheart"

He whispered on her ears huskily making Avneet blush hearing the name 'sweetheart''

"I forgive you,okay"

She tried to be confident but was weak..

"We started dating today Avneet"
He whispered again'

She hummed in response,

"We are a official Couple now, aren't we?"

He whispered..

"We have to get married for that!"

Avneet said turning off the gas and turned around facing him completely.

"Come on, let's get married!"

He excitedly said making her chuckle.

"Okay come on, let's go"

She said holding his hand and looked at him for a second,then they both burst out laugher...

After laughing for a long 5 minutes they stopped and looked at eachother..

All of a Sudden Siddharth smashes his lips on her,she was quite shocked by the sudden kiss,But she enircled her hands on his neck and kissed him back.
It was a passionate kiss with only love,the love they have for eachother..
They are now perfect with eachother, Destiny made them together now,they are happy like this with eachother....

____

They both had their noodles while talking and chit chatting watching the tv, eachother's presence gave them happiness,this was the only moment they were wishing for,

Giggles and laughs filled the flat,Their smiles were only visible,no tears no pain,just happiness...

This was the life they were wishing for!

☞︎︎︎♥︎☜︎︎︎