«17»

*:・゚。➷*❞

precap:Siddharth's confession!

Continue,

She looked at him shocked,she don't have any feeling for him till now...moreover she doesn't even know him,They are strangers in her thinking...

Sid looked at her and took a deep sigh..

Sid:Shockful right,But whatever I am saying is right,I love you avneet..That' it,We met before 3 months,The first time when I saw you was the day I found my true love...I thought it was Just a mere attraction,but it is not...ik I am a play boy,A bad boy ...a boy who changes girl every week...But I also have feelings,A person just can't be Bad without any reasons,like that I also have some reasons...I am being a phsycho because of you...I want you avneet,you never know how much I love you..I want your love Avneet...

Till now He had some tears in his eyes,His eyes was getting redder..
he took her hands in his hands,and squeezed it gently,but Now avni was stunned,his sudden confession wasn't digestable for her...She didn't knew what to reply,she didn't want to break his heart,and also she didn't wanted to cheat on herself...

Avni:it's not digestable siddharth,I respect your feelings ...But I

Sid:Don't stress yourself Avneet,Ik it must be super shocking,Ik you would have never expected the bad boy of college to propose you suddenly....All I want to say is I LOVE YOU!

Saying this he left the flat Leaving Avneet in full confusion...she didn't knew what to do,She was thinking all these when SA came out from room after setting her stuff in room,
She saw Avneet still in the place,she went near her and sat in the couch...

SA:Sweetie,don't need to go to College today...We just came here today,and It's late also...

Avni was lost in her thoughts,Unknowingly a tear escaped from her eye,SA noticed this and got tensed..

SA:what happened avni...Why are you crying?

Avni quicklg hugged SA while crying

Avni:Mumma,idk what to do...Mumma,What will i do now..

She sobbed slowly,SA hugged her back soothing her ...

To be continued❤️

☞︎︎︎♥︎☜︎︎︎