«16»

*:・゚。➷*❞

Precap:Avneet slipped and fell down on floor causing her leg to twist a little,Sid Took her in bridal style but at the same time their mother's entered in house...

Continue!

Sidneet:You both are getting us wrong!

they said at the same time and looked at eachother.Sidneet,SA and VA were sitting in couch in an awkward silence...

Sonia:We know,we know...we didn't asked right?

Avneet:Umm...btw How you both came here soo suddenly,

Vibha:You both are staying here alone right,soo just came here to give a company(smirks)

Sid:Atleast you should have informed us before coming!

Sonia:Okay,okay,we apologise for that,,Now tell us ....A girl and boy is sharing same flat From 3 months,What was happening in all these 3 months,huh?

Avu:Mom,If we are sharing same flat it doesn't means that we are in a relationship...

Sonia: I didn't even take 'Relationship' word..(Smirk)I was just casually asking...

Vibha:Stop teasing them sonia...Now tell What ia between you two?

Avni:Nothi-

Sid:We both are in relationaship,

he quickly said this making avneet choke in air,
She looked at him with Shocked eyes,don't knowing how to react,Sid didn't looked at her,He was facing SA and VA only...

Sonia:We already knew that...soo no worries...

she said casually,

Vibha: I hope she will be the one Siddharth,

She said with hopeful eyes,she cupped Sidneet's face..SA noticed this,soo she quickly changed the topic,

Sonia:Okay,today me and Vibha will make super indian food for both of you...You two must be super tired by foriegn food...

They both stood up but was confused of rooms...

Vibha: You both share one room,me and sonia will share other room...

Saying this they both made their way towards Siddharth's room...

Avu was still in the same position looking at Siddharth weirdly,and Siddharth with his emotionless face,he turned towards her and found her looking at him,before he coukd react avneet yelled at him for thw very first time..

Avu:HOW DARE YOU TO TELL THAT WE ARE IN A RELTIONSHIP?HUH?

She continued,

avni:You don't know what will happen next,we still didn't even know eachother,then how you can just say we are in relationship...I have never been in a relationship till now..its not like we say...Relationships are sooo much complicated...why can't yo-

Sid:I love you!

her breath hitched,She stopped her blabbering and looked at him,she was dumbstruck...she was shocked,She was amused...

EOC🦋

Yeah finally he confessed!wasn't it too much early?let's see what happens next

wasn't it too much early?
let's see what happens next...

☞︎︎︎♥︎☜︎︎︎