«10»

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚
No one's pov :

Avni woke up in balcony, She opened her eyes and tried to get up, But She couldn't... She slowly looked her side and found Jan, Reem, Vaish and Anu sleeping beside her.. She was happy to see how much they care for her, and She was even sad because Now she won't be able to be with them...
After Getting up from her besties Hold she Went to Hostel room and did her morning chores,
And went to kitchen to make tea,

It was Sunday and today only she have to shift, Which she wasn't interested in.
She went to balcony to check them and found girls sitting in The floor with a emotionless face!

Avni:Good morning people.

She said and handed them The tea which they gladly accepted...

Avni also sat there sipping on her tea,

Vaish:Soo you are moving on today?

*hearing this Avni choked on her tea and looked at Vaishu with a shocked face*

Avni:How you know?

Vaish:Umm, ik Avneet it's not good to eavesdrop but Yesterday night, We accidentally heard your and your mom's conversation!

*She said with a guilty face*

Avni:Hmm... I have to go today only,

Jan:You will really go??

*She asked expecting her to say no

Avni:Yeah!

Reem:You shouldn't go like this!

Anu:Yes, and moreover it's just been 1 week only...

Avni:I also don't want to go, but mom is insisting me... And I can't deny her...

She said getting up trying to not be emotional...

Jan, Vaish, Anu and Reem also got up and quickly hugged Avni..
She was startled by the sudden action but hugged them back..

Reem:We will miss you!

She said Not breaking the hug..

After 5 minutes they broke the hug with some tears in their eyes...

It's jsut been some days, but these 5 have already maintained a great bond between them... Jan, vaish, Reem and Anushka was a gang since childhood and never let any other person enter in their friendship, but here they allowed Avneet and made a great bond...

After A small emotional time they decided to not be this much emotional and started to pack Avneet's stuffs..

Around 5:00 all were done and set...

Avni and other's also dressed up as She won't go alone there, they decided that Vaishu, Jan, Anu and Reem will alps stay there in the flat for a night..

Because it's already 5:00,soo after getting there they have to clean up the house and do alot, it may take time...
So they decided to stay there for a night...

The flat was just beside Their hostel, Like only walking distance..
BUT as they had luggage they called a taxi, Sonia(Avneet's mom) had already send the location, flat no and all to Avneet...

They reached flat, Avni slowly opened the door and got in, followed by others...

It was a quite good and classic flat, with 2 bedroom's, one common washroom, a open kitchen which was attached to hall, Dining table Inside kitchen, Hall was quite big with 1 long and big sofa and 2 small medium couch... A TV in TV shelf, a balcony next to hall!

It was giving a nice and amazing atmosphere which was attracting Avneet, but still this wasn't her type, she always wanted something like fully white and classic, the flat is classic but still not her type,

Soo they decided to give it a new touch!

They started cleaning abs rearranging each and every thing,

After 3 hours they were done, and the results made them more happy, just as Avneet wanted it was a fully white house,
Like the sofa cover, Bedsheets, lamp, kitchen stuffs,curtains each and every thing had a white touch in it...

A great atmosphere!

Avneet was very happy with it...
She took the Room which was in right side, opposite to it there was another room which she cleaned but didn't enter after cleaning it....

Every furniture has a classic look...

After cleaning this much all of them got tired, they took a shower one by one, because there was only one washroom...

They took shower changed onto there night suits and fell in bed with a relief!

Reem:Avneet, you are lucky dude!

Avni:I know right!

They laughed and soon fell in sleep forgetting the next day they have lecture!

☞︎︎︎♡︎☜︎︎︎