12- drunk

Heyyyy hoess

how was your day tdy

yall I promise i wont ghost yall on here this much

summer is coming so i might post every day

if yall want

anyways vote and comment and ill see you in the next

byeeee

We took like 30 shots, and we are all drunk

I keep on looking at Ares and he is still with that girl and another one now. And Alaska keeps on looking at Damon who is over by Sebastian and Ares.

I think she might be jealous too.

"We should do this more." Vic laugh, we all nod our head "yes we should." I grin.

I feel someone tap on my shoulders, I turn around and see a man that has dark hair with dark eyes, "yes?" I put my hand on my dagger, "un, I was just going to ask if you want to dance?" He looked down, "n-" but before I could say anything, Alaska answered for me, "she would love too." She looked at me, I roll my eyes glaring at her.

"Yes ok" I shove Al's hand off of my shoulder, he smiles and grab my hand.

I'm dizzy but I'm kind of still in my right mind. Maybe...

He takes us in the middle of the dance floor, I put my hands behind his neck as he puts his on my waist, "are you new here?" He asked, I raised my eyebrows, he chuckled nervously, "you have a Russian accent." my mouth ones, I nod my head, "yes I am from Russia." I smile.

"What is your name?" I ask, "Michael, and yours?" We sway from side to side, "Scarlett." I don't want to use my real name.

"Pretty name." he smirks, I hum, he suddenly kissed me, I gasp, I pull away, "no." I shake my head.

He grips my waist hard enough to hurt me, "let go of me." I grit through my teeth, "oh come on I know you want this," he takes me to the back of the club, "yeah maybe a disease." I reach for my dagger, but it is not there, "looking for this?" he holds my dagger in the air.

I feel my eyes sting with tears, I feel my eyes shut, then I feel him kiss my neck, "no, please stop." I beg, "oh but you're doing so good." His hand goes between my legs, I cry.

No, I can't go through this again, please no.

Just then I feel him being ripped off of my body, my eyes snap open and I see through my blurry eyes is Ares, he is holding the man by his throat, "don't fucking touch her again," he choked him harder, Michael chokes, "please let me go." he begs, "no, she begged to let you go of her and did you let her go, no. So, I'm going to take you and torture you till you beg for me to stop." I see Michael face grow blue till I see his eyes close.

Ares drops him to the floor, he comes over to me on the floor, "you're ok." he picks me up bride style, I cry, "shh, you going to be fine," he smooths out my hair, "I-It happened again." I cry in his neck, "what do you mean again?" He asked, I shake my head.

"Hey, what happened?" I hear Alaska, she touches my back, "she got attacked and I'm taking her home, she'll he fine, I promise" Ares said, I feel his big bicep flex under my touch, "ok, thanks, we will be home in s bit" Alaska says, she kisses my head, "love you" she mutters.

Ares's walks out of the club and into a car, "come on, set up" he puts me in the back of the seat. I see we are in a black interior car; he gets in and start driving, "you, ok?" He glanced at me, "no." I say the truth, "it ok, you're going to be fine." Tears escape going down my face.

We stay quiet the rest of the way.

He parks and gets out of the car going to my side, he opens the door and picks me up, his large arms wrap around me, "you want to take a shower?" I shake my head, "no, I just want to go to bed." he wipes the tears off of my face.

He walks me to my room and lays me on the bed, "let me take your shirt off." I nod my head, "lift your arms for me." I do. I lift my arms up and he takes my shirt off, "good. Now I'm going to take off your pants" I hum as he goes down to the end of the bed and unbuttons my pants, "lift your hips for me Bella." I lift up my then he pulls down my pants and throws them on the floor.

"Good girl," he smiled, I smile back at him and look him in the eyes, "I love your eyes." I grumble haft asleep, "I love your eyes too." Ares throws the covers over me, "thanks for saving me," I grab his hand, "you don't get to thank me, he shouldn't have hurt you," he stands up.

"Why are you being so nice to me? I mean you are like the most dangerous men in the world." I grin, he chuckles looking down then looks at me with his bright green eyes, "I don't know myself, but I just like you, you're the only one who gets to me like you do." he rolls his sleeve up, I see tattoos going up his arms down to his hand.

"What do you m-" before I could finish, he speaks, "Goodnight Bella," he walks out and shuts the door behind him.

I let out a huff of air and roll on my side, I close my eyes and drift to sleep.

~•~

I wake up by the sound of my door opting and closing, I set up and see Alaska at my desk, "well good morning to you." I get out of bed and out on a hoodie and some sweatpants.

I walk out of my closet and set on the edge of my bed, "is something wrong?" I ask because she has a anger look on her face.

When she does not answer me I get up and walk over to her, I set my ass down on the edge of the desk, "what is wrong Alaska?" I need to know what is going on.

She turns her head at me with tears running down her face, my eyebrows raised as my heart raced, "um, I need to tell you something, and promise me that you won't flip," she paused, "I mean I don't even know if it is true and I don't thin-" I cut her off, "damn it Alaska tell me." anger filled my body.

She looks at me straight in the eyes with tears running down her face, "I think Ivan put that person on you to try and kill you." And just then my whole world stopped spinning just then.

It is amazing how your life can change with just words.

~•~
{Edited}
Word count: 1278

Heyyy hoesss

How was the read????

I listened to sure thing as I'm wrong this rn

💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻

Anyways I'm goin to post Kats and aces book chap tmr

So be happyyyy

Vote and comment and I'll see you tmr

Toodles

-Bri <3