Chapter 231-240

But at this moment, I saw this red dog, the eater of lava fruit, behind the red dog, one of the three generals.

At this time, Shi Feng’s magic sword thousand blades had already penetrated the red dog’s right chest, and at this time, under Shi Feng’s magic sword thousand blades and armed color, the red dog’s clothes had been pierced in the past.

Feeling the sharp sensation on his skin, the red dog quickly avoided the sharpness of the magic knife behind him.

Looking at the red dog who had left, Shi Feng shook his head in disdain, and then said in a cold voice: “Tsk tsk, General Red Dog, it’s really mean! It’s really disgusting to attack!”

After the red dog heard Shi Feng’s words, his face flashed angrily, and then he said to Shi Feng: “For you who killed the Celestial Dragon, you are the worst person in the world, even the gods. You dare to kill the descendants of Tianlong people.”

After speaking, Akinu looked at the straw hat group below, and then at this moment he attacked the meteor volcano against a few people on Luffy.

However, in addition to Lu Fei and the others, the red dog’s trick was also shrouded by him for the crowd with a radius of one thousand meters.

This guy doesn’t care about the life of this ordinary person! Therefore, the red dog is completely a bastard, and I don’t know that the guy who protects the lives of ordinary people can still be the navy. This is really dark!

But think about it! This red dog is the running dog of the Tianlong people. The Tianlong people are the heavens, and the Tianlong people are the gods. As long as the Tianlong people want him to do anything, he will do what they do.

But that is, standing in the air, Shi Feng’s eyes are full of playfulness, because ah! The red dog was so immortal that he blocked the attack range to his beloved wife Xiao Wu.

Sure enough, after the attack was about to land completely, a ray of light flashed in Xiao Wu’s hand to disperse the meteor volcano.

Stretching out her slender hand, Xiao Wu pointed her finger towards the red dog, and then the red dog’s figure could be seen directly dissipating between the heaven and the earth.

I don’t know when, Shi Feng has already come to Huang Yuan’s side.

“Hey, yellow monkey, this red dog is really dead! My wife is more than a hundred times stronger than me, but this guy actually provokes her! Isn’t this just dead?” Shi Feng said in your ridiculous tone, right. Said with Huang Yuan.

And Huang Yuan next to Shi Feng, after hearing what Shi Feng said, he was also stunned for a while. Indeed, this guy is dying!

However, after reacting, Huang Yuan’s head looked stiffly at the dark purple magic knife placed on his neck, he also swallowed, a little scared.

Putting away the magic knife, Shi Feng let out a gasp, and then said to him: “Okay, it’s okay, don’t fight it, you guys! Really, is it really good to be a running dog for the Tianlong people?”

Hearing Shi Feng’s words, Huang Yuan also shook his head helplessly, and then he said: “You think we want it! It’s not the Five Old Stars, each of them is stronger than the Four Emperors.”

Speaking of this, Huang Yuan couldn’t help but think of a picture in his mind.

After shivering, he didn’t think much, because he was afraid.

She smiled slightly, and then Shi Feng suddenly came to Xiao Wu’s side, holding her jade hand, Shi Feng left here with Xiao Wu.

“Husband, why didn’t you kill the one in yellow clothes? After all, didn’t he come to make trouble for us?” Xiao Wu said curiously when he looked at Shi Feng.