Chapter 55:

At this time, Hua Qianshan, standing at the outermost periphery, wanted to vomit blood depressed.

He wanted to see Shi Feng’s jokes with his own eyes, but now, instead of seeing Shi Feng’s jokes, he saw Shi Feng’s step by step gaining recognition from the Xia family.

Overnight, Shi Feng received 100 million in cash, plus a pair of “Songfengge Poems” and Xia Yuhan’s “The Country Is So Beautiful”, and he has almost nothing except for being a green leaf.

Even Hua Qianshan has a strong sense of crisis.

With this Shi Feng here in the future, I want to be with Xia Yuhan, I am afraid it will be as difficult as the sky!

The atmosphere that followed made Hua Qianshan even more embarrassing.

Xia Guofeng and a group of old seniors, together with Shi Feng, communicated with each other around the “Principle” and talked enthusiastically, and Hua Qianshan became a transparent person.

Even Xia Yuhan exchanged a few words with Shi Feng from time to time, and even the title changed.

Hearing Shi Feng’s words of Yuhan, Hua Qianshan felt as if he had been cut by thousands of swords.

“Well, it’s not early, then I won’t keep you guys. In the future, if you have time, you can come to my Xia family to study these things together!”

Fortunately, today’s game started late, and it took a lot of time to travel from Guanhailou to Xia’s house. It was already 12 o’clock in the middle of the night, and Xia Guofeng was also a little tired, so the conversation ended.

“Shi Feng, if you have time in the future, you can also come here to play. Yuhan is also very interested in painting and calligraphy. You young people, you should communicate more to make progress with each other!”

Before leaving, Xia Guofeng completely took Shi Feng’s hand and exhorted a few words.

In the words, the purpose is extremely clear, obviously he doesn’t mind Xia Yuhan’s interaction with Shi Feng, and even approves of it.

And hearing this, Xia Yuhan’s pretty face could not help but flushed.

She naturally understood what Grandpa meant.

It’s just that she just met Shi Feng, and she still doesn’t know what the background of this guy is.

Thinking of this, Xia Yuhan’s face became more ruddy.

“Secretary Li, please check it out for me. What is the origin of this Shi Feng!”

Hua Qianshan, who had been jealous all night, had a completely gloomy face as soon as he sat in his luxury car, and even the watch he had just bought was tossed aside.

Today’s plan to get close to Xia Yuhan was completely disrupted because of the sudden emergence of Shi Feng. What is even more hateful is that this guy has also been approved by the Xia family. Why is he not angry?

“Yes, master, give me two hours, and I will find out for you!”

Secretary Li’s voice came over the phone.

Two hours later, an electronic document appeared on Hua Qianshan’s mobile phone.

Open it, and the above is the detailed information about Shi Feng.

Shi Feng, male, graduated from Cangzhou University of Finance and Economics majoring in business administration, and worked in Logan Media Group after graduation…

Looking at the record of Shi Feng on the file, Hua Qianshan couldn’t help but frowned.

More than half a month ago, Shi Feng’s information was no different from ordinary people, and even worse than ordinary people.