Chapter 27 Mud Moxibustion

Obviously, this is to further strengthen the relationship, Kong Xiangyun heard from it that his mother wants to get married as soon as possible.

“Well, I will definitely go!”

Kong Xiangyun sighed helplessly, and finally let go of his mother Jiang Wanru, before he breathed a long sigh of relief.

This level was finally passed safely.

“Shi Feng, I am really embarrassed today, I don’t know that my mother will have a sudden attack, I…”

Kong Xiangyun looked at Shi Feng apologetically.

She originally only wanted Shi Feng to help herself block those blind dates. Wherever she wanted to, Shi Feng was able to do it in one step, and even the parents saw it.

“It’s okay, I said, my body and mind are yours!”

Shi Feng jokingly smiled, waved, and returned to his villa.

After all, Kong Xiangyun is not like him, a vagrant. As the president of a group company, he still has a lot of things to deal with every day.

Of course, what’s more important is that I was drunk yesterday. I got up early this morning and encountered a mess. Only then did Shi Feng remember that he hadn’t checked in on WeChat yet!

The first thing Shi Feng did when he got home was to open the WeChat software on his phone.

“Ding! Congratulations to the host, successfully clocked in!”

“Ding! Congratulations to the host, or an automatic check-in experience coupon!”

“Ding! The system is being delivered, please wait a moment!”

Automatic check-in experience coupon?

Shi Feng blinked, looking confused.

Soon, he discovered that he had an additional experience coupon on his WeChat software.

It is clearly written above that the so-called automatic check-in experience coupon can be used to automatically check-in for a week, and as a price, the rewards of the system will not be credited every day, only after one week, there will be an increase of seven chances of lottery!

“In this way, it’s also a good deal!”

After Shi Feng understood the rules, he didn’t hesitate to use this experience ticket.

After all, things are getting more and more, if one day there is no time to miss the check-in, that can be a heavy loss.

And the other side.

After Kong Xiangyun’s mother Jiang Wanru left the villa, she came to a spa in CZ City.

At her age, the most important thing is to enjoy life and maintain the body.

“Wanru, you are late today! This time you treat yourself!”

When I entered the clubhouse, I saw that there was already a person lying on the massage bed in the room.

And beside the massage table, a professional masseur was massaging her carefully.

“Well, I’ve dealt with something in the morning, and I have a treat today!”

Jiang Wanru smiled, then put her bag aside, walked to the dressing room, changed into a casual and comfortable shorts and short sleeves, naturally lay on the massage bed, and glanced at the one who was massaging her good sister. Master, asked,

“Master Pang Da is here today?”

Jiang Wanru is a frequent visitor to this SPa club.

For nothing else, her main purpose every time she comes here is to let the masseur Pang Yujuan massage herself.