Chapter 181-190

“Director Sun, does this affect morale?”

Several other assistant directors looked at Sun Jiankun with a worried expression.

“I can’t figure it out!”

Sun Jiankun shook his head, but a smile appeared on his face.

“The band is originally a down-to-earth thing, and the focus is on playing one by one. If each one has a shelf, then they will be separated from the essence of the band. In my opinion, this is a natural selection for them, or they are left behind. , Is the king!”

“What’s more!” Speaking of this, he looked at everyone,

“As long as they stay and take a look at the farm, I don’t think they will regret it!”

“That’s true too!”

When everyone heard this, they couldn’t help but nod their heads.

Thinking back to the tea and tomatoes on the farm, it is really nostalgic.

But after coming back, no matter what kind of drink you drink, it feels dull and tasteless.

At this moment, in the band exchange group, there are clearly two factions.

The digital bands are still not optimistic about this show. For them, staying has no meaning.

But for many bands, they have no choice but to accept it.

Because today’s bands are becoming more and more niche.

In fact, most of the bands are not doing well.

Although they also have the idea of ​​a night out, but returning to reality, their on-site performance fees are actually not high.

Even if Le Xia’s show was scrapped, for them, it was still a chance of exposure.

“No matter what, I still believe in Dao Sun’s ability, I choose to stay!”

“The Shi boss behind the farm seems to be a legend, but I am somewhat interested.”

“Yeah, there have been no major events recently. It’s better to stay and participate first. Anyway, you will be eliminated at any time!”

Then, the female artist Xu Qiao announced her withdrawal from Le Xia Er on her Weibo. For a time, there were more and more topics about Le Xia Er on Weibo.

Many netizens have just learned that this second issue of Le Xia seems to have undergone a lot of changes.

“What? My favorite digital band also quit?”

“I really can’t figure it out, this episode should be carried out on the farm!”

“Haha, the Tianda news, I heard that Shi Feng is also going to participate in Le Xia Er this time, I guess many bands feel uncomfortable about bringing money into the group, right?”

“Shi Feng? He can sing too?”

To be honest, as many variety shows have become more and more routine, netizens have become tired of the old-fashioned.

There is still a large number of people paying attention to the band’s kind of variety show with feelings and topics.

Now before the recording, the exposure of such news has undoubtedly aroused the curiosity of many people.

No one could have imagined that the venue for Le Xia II would be on the outskirts of Shi Feng’s farm.

However, everyone knows that Shi Feng’s family is a great man with great business, and behind the farm, there is the support of the Chinese family. Many celebrity chefs from all over the world gather. Now everything is gathered together, as if this farm has It has a different magic.