Chapter 191-200

“Shi Feng, I have nothing to do today, can you buy a dress with me?”

On this day, the show was recorded again, and just after stepping off the stage, Shi Feng was stopped by Chen Zihan.

“Although the clothes of the show group are good-looking, but I want to buy what I like, can you go out with me?”

Chen Zihan looked at Shi Feng coquettishly.

At this time, she no longer looked like a big star in front of Shi Feng, and turned into a normal girl.

“Well, my aunt.”

Shi Feng shrugged helplessly. If he continues to stay on the farm, he will definitely be surrounded by these bands and let himself be their teacher. Instead of this, it is better to accompany Chen Zihan to stroll outside.

So they put on makeup, put on sunglasses, deliberately drove an ordinary car, and drove towards the nearby shopping mall.

Chen Zihan bought the costumes for the show, and the prices were not cheap. Fortunately, in this area of ​​Cangzhou, the most indispensable was the designer. Accompanied by Shi Feng, it took a full afternoon and Chen Zihan finally bought it. A few sets of favorite costumes.

No way, now Shi Feng has become the focus of the audience, which makes Chen Zihan feel a lot of pressure.

She is inferior to Shi Feng in singing and acting, and she can only constantly improve herself in terms of clothing and makeup, so she is worthy of Shi Feng’s identity as a partner.

“Chen Zihan, I like you, you can be my girlfriend!”

However, just as the two of them finished shopping and were about to take the car home, a figure suddenly rushed over not far away.

Before Chen Zihan came back to his senses, he saw a greasy middle-aged man, holding a bouquet of flowers, kneeling in front of him.

This person has a very loud voice, and as soon as he said it, he attracted the attention of countless people.

For a while, many eyes were cast on Chen Zihan.

“Chen Zihan? It’s not Lexia’s Chen Zihan, right?”

“Don’t say it, judging from the figure and appearance, it seems to look alike?”

“Isn’t it Shi Feng standing next to me?”

Le Xia Er is very popular nowadays, and Shi Feng and Chen Zihan, who performed the most brilliantly on stage, are naturally a mess and become idols in the minds of countless people.

However, Shi Feng did not expect that in just a few days, he actually met an avid fan.

The sudden appearance made Chen Zihan quite helpless, and his whole head was dumbfounded.

“Sorry, you confessed to the wrong person, I am not Chen Zihan.”

Chen Zihan said helplessly, he wanted to pull Shi Feng and leave this place of right and wrong as soon as possible!

“No, you are Chen Zihan, I have followed you all the way!”

However, the greasy middle-aged man said firmly.

“Listen to me. My name is Tong Guannian. I am a fitness coach and a taekwondo master. As long as you promise to be my girlfriend, I will protect you forever!”

Tong Guannian said in a deep voice.

“Forehead……”

Chen Zihan has a black line. Although she has met many fans for a few years in her debut, it is the first time for her to be such a fanatical fan.