Chapter 3 Ding, get the No.1 villa in Cangzhou!

After a drive around the prosperous city, Shi Feng returned to his place with unfinished talent.

As soon as the Bugatti Veyron entered the community, it shocked the security guards at the door.

Although there are many luxury cars in and out of this community, it is only one million at most, and Shi Feng’s Bugatti Veyron is at least a ten million luxury car.

In their neighborhood, when did there be a rich man!

A very sensible security trot to Shi Feng,

“This gentleman, please come with me!”

With that said, he was busy and respectfully led Shi Feng to a relatively spacious parking space. There were empty parking spaces on both sides of the parking space, enough for Shi Feng to park.

“Sir, please rest assured, I am here to guard specifically and will not let anyone approach it!”

The security guard said flatly.

There is no other way, like this tens of millions of luxury cars, a little bit of time, the maintenance cost is a lot of money.

Even if he is not here to guard, other car owners dare not stop by the Bugatti Veyron casually.

The reason why the little security guard did this was to reduce trouble and to leave a good impression on the rich man.

“Okay, then I will trouble you!”

Shi Feng smiled lightly, closed the car door, and returned to his rental house.

“Shi Feng, I was wrong!”

As soon as I walked to the door, I saw He Xin Yulihua appearing in front of him with rain, holding his arms with both hands, she kept rubbing, whispering,

“Before I was only testing you, I wanted you to be positive, but I didn’t expect it to be so!”

“Shall we start again?”

Shi Feng shook He Xinyu’s hand and looked at her coldly.

“Xin Yu, we are over. You should go to your son Peng!”

“Sorry, I am a little tired after a day of running and need a rest!”

With that, Shi Feng opened the door and walked directly in.

He Xinyu wanted to take the opportunity to sneak in, but Shi Feng directly blocked the door.

“Shi Feng! I will serve you well tonight, don’t you always want that…posture…I…I can…”

He Xinyu bit her lip and pleaded.

It turned out that she and Shi Feng basically had the upper hand, and there was a slight contradiction. Shi Feng tried every means to please her.

Although He Xinyu was angry, she could only get Shi Feng’s forgiveness with her tail clamped at this time.

After all, the man in the house can afford a Bugatti Veyron that can drive more than 40 million!

In her opinion, men are all lower-body animals, as long as they serve Shi Feng well, all this is not a problem.

“He Xinyu, we are really over!”

However, facing the temptation of He Xinyu, a cold reply came from the house.

After that, no matter how He Xinyu apologized and pleaded, there was no response.

He Xinyu sat at the door aggrieved with a look of despair.

Does this guy really refuse to forgive himself…