Chapter 151-160

When the three of Shi Feng came to the Lu cuisine group, the famous Beijing chef Tao Ranting felt that Shi Feng had scored 18 points for himself, and his brows were gloomy.

The rule is that everyone has three dishes, and each dish is very standard. Shi Feng’s score obviously means that his three dishes have just passed the test.

Although Shi Feng’s scores to others were almost all around six points, this score was unacceptable to Tao Ranting.

He has always regarded himself as a young generation of chefs, and many masters have not low evaluations of himself, but now he is so humiliated by Shi Feng, how can he bear it.

“Dare to ask this teacher Shi Feng, are there any shortcomings in my meals?”

In full view, Tao Ranting couldn’t help asking aloud after all.

In his opinion, Shi Feng is completely blindly scoring, and he still doesn’t give himself face.

“Oh, this player, are you dissatisfied with Teacher Shi Feng’s rating?”

As soon as this remark came out, the host’s attention was immediately drawn, and immediately, the eyes of the audience were all concentrated on Tao Ranting’s body.

“Wow, isn’t this the capital chef Tao Ranting?”

“I have eaten his Tao Ranju, it tastes very good!”

“Conscience said, these three dishes are indeed delicious. Why did Teacher Shi Feng only give six points!”

“However, Shi Feng did not give high marks to other chefs!”

The friends in the live broadcast room, looking at the three dishes Tao Ranting cooked through the camera, couldn’t help but nod secretly.

These three dishes, namely sweet and sour carp, nine-turn large intestine, and oily double crisp, are all classics in Shandong cuisine. The oil burst is double crisp, many people have eaten Tao Ran, so they feel puzzled.

“Teacher Shi Feng, what do you think?”

The reporter saw that Tao Ranting’s complexion was not very good, so he quickly looked at Shi Feng.

After all, Shi Feng looked calm and calm at this time.

Shi Feng shrugged.

“Are you sure you want me to say?”

“certainly!”

Tao Ranting kept smiling forcibly,

“Only by knowing your own shortcomings can you continue to improve. Otherwise, if you don’t even know your shortcomings, how can you make progress?”

“Well, that’s right!”

Shi Feng nodded,

“Then I’ll tell the truth.”

“First, sweet and sour carp, your carp is not handled very well, and the marinating time is short for ten minutes. Moreover, the aged vinegar used is not the serious old Xishan vinegar, but has been mixed with water, which has a serious impact It has a meaty taste. Of course, this is good enough for the average person, but for you, it is a bit too rough!”

“Um?”

Tao Ranting couldn’t help frowning when he said this.

He carefully thought about the process just now, indeed, because the time was only one hour, the preparation of many materials was relatively rough, what Shi Feng said, there was indeed some truth.

As for the old vinegar?

He hadn’t tasted it before. When Shi Feng mentioned it like this, he quickly tasted it. This… looks like it is really different from the old vinegar he used before.