Chapter 63:

Shi Feng and Kong Xiangyun were not interested in watching these uncles and nephews, they turned around and left the woodcarving shop.

As soon as he left the house, Kong Xiangyun gave Shi Feng a thumbs up.

“Unexpectedly, in addition to being good at antiques, you are also so professional in wood carving! Just a few casual glances, you found so many fakes all at once! Amazing, really amazing!”

Shi Feng shrugged and could only continue to pretend at this time.

“Different routes lead to the same goal. After all, this wood carving also has a long history in China, and I just happen to!”

The two suddenly laughed when they thought of Wu Xinghe and Wu Liang’s bitter faces.

Especially Kong Xiangyun, the Wu family and the Kong family are of similar size. From the Wu Xinghe and Wu Xingchen brothers, she has seen the Wu family walking downhill.

In the near future, the Kong family is afraid that they will leave the Wu family far behind.

“My grandfather used to come to this woodcarving shop often. This shop is considered a century-old shop. Why don’t you go in and take a look?”

After laughing for a while, Kong Xiangyun took Shi Feng and came to the door of a woodcarving shop.

Shi Feng looked up, only to see an old plaque hanging on the store, with the words’Tianmu Pavilion’ impressively written on it.

The price of this plaque suddenly appeared in Shi Feng’s mind.

“This plaque is also made of the best Dongyang wood, and it has been passed down for hundreds of years. It is of great value!”

Shi Feng nodded and followed Kong Xiangyun into the store.

There was no one in the shop except for an old man, and the atmosphere seemed a bit deserted.

However, when Shi Feng looked at the wood carvings on the counters, he couldn’t help nodding repeatedly.

The prices displayed by these wood carvings are basically the same as in my mind. The price difference between the upper and lower prices is only a few hundred yuan. For such high-end objects, it is already very conscientious.

“Yo! This is not Xiangyun! Why are you here?”

In a daze, he saw that the old man sitting on the Xiaoyao chair opened his eyes. When he saw the incoming person clearly, he suddenly stood up with a smile on his face.

“Hello Grandpa Niu!”

Kong Xiangyun saluted politely and looked very respectful.

The old man in front of him, named Niu Pingan, is the manager of this store and also a very famous carver in the woodcarving industry.

It is a pity that the Niu family has grown into this generation and has already declined. Although Niu Pingan has three sons under his knees, all of them have become businessmen, and none of them are interested in wood carving.

So, even if he is now seventy-five years old, he still stays here.

No way, he has studied wood carving all his life, and he really can’t do without these objects.

“Okay, it’s your filial piety! It turns out that it was Lao Jiang for his birthday, haha, just so, I just recently collected a wood carving, you can come and have a look!”

After hearing Kong Xiangyun explain his intention, Niu Ping’an laughed, and walked into the innermost store with the two of them.

A glass cabinet with a diameter of about one meter suddenly appeared in front of Shi Feng and Kong Xiangyun.