Chapter 64:

“Yes, although I haven’t checked it out yet, I have to say that their products are really very competitive. If they are mass-produced, our market share will probably be severely weakened!”

Shi Yaogan shook his head and sighed.

“Is it……”

Xie Anqi snorted, he touched his nose, a sharp look flashed in his eyes.

“So, the old way, have you tried it?”

“The old way? Of course!”

Hearing this, Shi Yaoqian was taken aback for a moment, and then laughed.

“Master, rest assured, I can guarantee that they will be punished within three days!”

“Cangzhou Metropolis Daily reports for you that the Jinghong Group’s facial mask has just been launched today and was sold out again. This is the fifth time that Jinghong Group has been sold out after its opening!”

“Phoenix Finance.com: Jinghong facial masks have amazing effects and amazing quality. I am afraid it is a rare facial mask brand in China in the past few years. China’s shortcomings in this area are likely to be filled!”

“Cangzhou Economic News: The well-known entrepreneur Duan Zhenyu asserted that the advent of the Jinghong mask will help China’s rise in related industries, and it will not be a problem even to open up the international market in the future!”

A series of news reports came from the car radio software, and the content was basically the same. Kong Xiangyun simply turned off the radio.

Jinghong’s facial mask business is indeed very hot, even if she puts all the manpower and material resources into it, she can’t meet the crazy demand for a while.

What’s more troublesome is that there are strict requirements in terms of medicinal materials, and sourcing medicinal materials from various places requires a long process. Therefore, even if they know that the market is vast, their Jinghong Group can only come step by step.

He glanced at Shi Feng on the co-pilot, a trace of helplessness flashed across Qiao’s face.

Today is grandpa’s 70th birthday. She deliberately chose a festive dress, and the whole person is also under the cold image, with a touch of gentleness and elegance.

It’s just that Shi Feng, this guy, didn’t even look at himself.

“Hey, what exactly is your so-called surprise? Can you open it and have a look?”

Kong Xiangyun looked at the box in Shi Feng’s arms with a look of curiosity.

A few days ago, this guy said that he had a surprise, and it was not inferior to the wood carving he bought. Today, he just brought an ordinary gift box and didn’t know what was inside.

“Anyway, it’s almost here, do you want to give you another chance, guess what?”

Shi Feng touched the gift box in his arms and smiled faintly.

“Cut! Mystery, I think it’s an antique painting or something. My grandfather’s family doesn’t lack these things!”

Kong Xiangyun shook his head and deliberately used the aggressive method. However, this sentence obviously had no effect in front of Shi Feng.

Kong Xiangyun sighed, stepped on the accelerator, and galloped in the direction of Grandpa’s house.

Kong Xiangyun’s grandfather, named Jiang Jianhua, was the head of the Jiang family.