Chapter 10 Writing a prescription on the spot

Zhou Ming, who signed the order, was very excited, and clamored to invite Shi Feng for dinner along the way, but Shi Feng was not cold about it, after all, it had nothing to do with him.

However, although this order is worth 20 million, it has high requirements for operation. Zhou Ming and Logan Group will be busy next.

Putting Zhou Ming down at the door of the company, Shi Feng drove his luxury car back to Cangzhou No.1.

After all, this luxury car is too dazzling, and it is full of hustle and bustle wherever it passes. Shi Feng is a person who likes to be quiet, and now there is nothing to do, so he simply returned to the villa.

“Hey, when I used to work, I thought I was too busy with work every day. Now that I am free, I am a little uncomfortable!”

Shi Feng lay on the easy chair on the terrace, enjoying the distant scenery while drinking leisurely the West Lake Longjing given to him by Hao Lin.

Not to mention, you pay for what you pay for. In the past, Shi Feng drank the most chrysanthemum tea. The West Lake Longjing, which was worth hundreds of thousands of Ming Dynasty, tasted really good.

Idle and bored, Shi Feng turned on the phone and browsed the information on it at will.

When he opened Zhihu, a question suddenly invited him to answer.

“Excuse me: What is it like to live in a villa when I’m less than 30 years old?”

Shi Feng pulled down, but saw that there were already quite a few answers below.

“Xie Yao, 23 years old this year, my parents just bought a three million villa in the suburbs…”

“Xie Yao, twenty-nine years old this year, just taken care of by a rich woman, and now living in Haitang Villa…”

Shi Feng took a few casual glances, and was disinterested, because these people’s answers were really too ordinary.

He took a look at his villa, took a few photos and posted it, and wrote anonymously,

“Thank you, I’m in Cangzhou No.1, just after taking a shower…”

Shi Feng was originally planning, and his language organization and description skills are not trivial.

As soon as he finished answering, the number of views and replies below increased at a rate visible to the naked eye.

“Oh my God, after reading so many posts, the original poster is the real thing!”

“Cangzhou No. 1, the one with an average price of more than 200,000 yuan?”

“Look, this is the real independent villa. Other villas are called Bieyuan at best!”

“The original poster is too rich, right? This is a god-level existence!”

“Handsome guy, do you still lack a girlfriend? I just took a shower too!”

“Little brother, can you send me a position, I’ll come right away…”

Seeing these comments, Shi Feng smiled at the corner of his mouth, and then threw the phone aside, slowly falling asleep.

He just broke up with his ex-girlfriend, and now he has no interest in women.

“Ding, congratulations to the host, signing in successfully!”

“Ding! Congratulations to the host, get a cash reward of 100,000 yuan!”

“Ding! The system is being delivered, please wait!”