- 11 -

[A/N: I REALLY LOVE SUNJAY SOW MUCH, I'M CRYING UWU]

[A/N: STORY NEAR IT'S END YA'LL HOPE YOU LOIKE THIS CHAP]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a windy Wednesday morning, the wind hitting the windows of the park mansion. the sky clear but clouds hinting some light showers. the birds chirp welcoming a new day, with new possibilities. does this day June 24th come with anything special? or just another ordinary day?

jay and sunoo were still asleep with soft smile playing on their lips, this sweet ambience of silence was interrupted by loud ringing of sunoo's phone. sunoo woke up to the sound, where as jay was sleeping unbothered. 

sunoo answered the phone without looking at the caller ID, from the other side there was a loud scream, rip sunoo's ears. it was riki,

riki:  HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUNOO HYUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sunoo: ahh my ears, why are you shouting riki? and what? birthday?, sunoo looked at the date on his phone and realized that it was his birthday.

riki: sorry hyung, but please tell me I was the first one to wish you? please

sunoo: thank you riki san, and yeah you are the first one to wish me.

riki: yay! so hyung, meet you at school, you gotta treat us okay?

sunoo: yeah let's meet at school, I'll treat you guys to good food, bye!

riki: bye hyung.

sunoo hung up his phone, and looked at the older who was still sleeping. the sunrays were falling on jay's eyes due to which jay frowned in sleep. sunoo immediately blocked the sunrays by moving infront of the elder's face. jay's frown disappeared, which was now replaced with a calm face.

sunoo observed jay's features, his sharp nose, and jawline, his flawless skin, his gaze landed on jay's lips, his lower lip had a cut exactly at the middle. sunoo brought his hand near jay's face and touched that cut on jay's lip. his lips were soo soft, which made sunoo giggle.

"you are soo adorable jay hyung! look who is sleeping like a baby now" said sunoo softly. then he ruffled jay's hair, which too were soft. while sunoo was busy admiring jay, jay was awake, he could swear if sunoo didn't stop with touching him and giggling, his heart would burst out of his chest.

jay couldn't hold back his emotions, he spoke suddenly startling sunoo, " take a picture, It'll last long" sunoo was shookt, he blushed as he was caught in his act. jay pulled sunoo closer catching the latter off guard. sunoo was completely red, jay said in his raspy voice, "why is it so easy to make you blush foxy? and remember only i can make you blush" to which sunoo looked away embarrassed.