- 5 -

"How dare you hug my boyfriend?", spoke someone

--------------------------------------------------------------------

sunoo and jungwon broke their hug upon hearing the voice. when they looked at the owner of the voice, it turned out to be the student council's president.

Lee Heeseung

this quite adds up to how heeseung and jungwon are a couple.

"what's up Kim? trying to steal my boyfriend from me? huh?" spoke heeseung, his each word piercing sunoo.

sunoo moved away from jungwon, and kept his gaze on the floor, "yah heeseung hyung, why are you saying stuff like that, we misunderstood sunoo hyung very much-" said jungwon only to be cut off by heeseung.

"won, move away from him, you don't know, he is very manipulative. so, what did you tell my wonnie? huh? come on tell me Kim. when I asked the students about won, they said he carried you to the nurse's office, and here I am only to see you hugging my boyfriend and surprisingly he hugged you back" said heeseung.

sunoo who was listening to all the accusations, kept his gaze on the floor, trying very hard to hold back his tears.

"I-I didn't mean to steal jungwon from you heeseung ssi, i just hugged him as a friend" said sunoo with a low voice

"FRIEND? as far as I remember jungwon despises you, now he's your friend?" asked heeseung suspiciously, glaring at sunoo.

sunoo was getting very uncomfortable under heeseung's glare, this didn't go unnoticed by jungwon. enraged by his boyfriends words, "YAH LEE HEESEUNG!, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. IF YOU SAY ONE MORE WORD AGAINST MY SUNOO HYUNG, I'M BREAKING UP WITH YOU" yelled jungwon.

both heeseung and sunoo flinched at jungwon's outburst. heeseung was furious, and humiliated. he was yelled at, by his boyfriend infront of a person he hated.

"YOU! KIM SUNOO WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY WONNIE, HE YELLED AT ME BECAUSE OF YOU, and jungwon! it's hyung for you" snapped heeseung.

'why am I even here, now I created misunderstandings between my friend and his boyfriend, I am really useless' thought sunoo to himself after witnessing heewon fight eachother.

before any of them could say further, a loud call for heeseung was heard from the hallway.

the voice was nearing them, "HEESEUNG HYUNG-" the owner of the voice, jake came up to heeseung panting heavily, seems like he was running.

"heeseung hyung..jongseong-" said jake

sunoo perked up at jay's name. "what about jay?" asked heeseung.

"jay and K hyung are fighting in the hallway" completed sunghoon, who looked like he was dying.

"jay K are fighting?" repeated heeseung.