-3-

[a bit angsty..]

**WARNING: mentions of rape, verbal abuse, bullying, homophobic slurs, mentions of suicide**

"how about ....with me?"

------------------------------------------------------

sunoo's face turned into a ripened peach, "w-what-t , I-I ..j-ja-...n-no t-thanks mr. park" uttered sunoo.

sunoo stared at the ground and did not dare to look up, meanwhile jay enjoyed every bit of sunoo's reaction with a proud smirk.

"mr. p-park, please show me m-my r-room" spoke sunoo, in a very low voice. cursing himself for stuttering.

"2nd room from right" said jay in a plain voice, moving away from sunoo.

as sunoo was about to leave, "so, what did you plan this time?" voiced jay.

"plan? what are you talking about" asked sunoo, confusion written clear on his face.

"you know, your 'plan' to get me grounded this time, by the way for how long am I getting grounded this time?" said jay spitefully.

holding back his tears "mr. park, i am sorry for what happened last time..I- " said sunoo.

"Ahh , stop it please, I'm not interested in your apologies , tell me, what's your plan this time" jay cuts him off.

"I-I d-didn't mean to" whispered sunoo looking down at his feet.

"THEN WHY DID YOU?!!!" yelled jay, he lost his temper.

Jay pulled sunoo by his waist and held onto him while sunoo was trying hard to push jay away from him.

then jay spoke "so this time, is it that, I'm gonna rape you and you'll call my parents? hmm, that would be perfect to ruin my reputation and get me into jail, grounded for life. Perfect-"

sunoo couldn't hold it in anymore, 'what does he think of himself' sunoo thought.

he pushed jay harshly with all his strength and yelled even louder, "ENOUGH! JUST BECAUSE I AM LISTENING TO EVERYTHING YOU'RE SAYING DOESN'T MEAN I WON'T TALK BACK, IF YOU DON'T KNOW THE WHOLE THING JUST....SHUT THE FUCK UP! I AM NOT DYING TO STAY WITH YOU, INFACT I DON'T WANNA BE ANYWHERE NEAR YOU, BUT MY LIFE SUCKS AND HERE I AM LISTENING TO ALL YOUR BULLSHIT"

tears rolled down sunoo's cheek, he's been crying for the past 2 minutes without realizing.

not wanting to face the older, sunoo took his bag and ran to his allotted room.

jay stood there.....frozen, still processing what just happened.

by the time jay broke out from his trance, he found the younger gone. he could hear sobbing from sunoo's room. he stands in front of sunoo's door and says " since you only tell the truth, let's actually do it so you can complain to my parents about it"

jay leaves sunoo alone crying and heads back to his own room.

- meanwhile sunoo -

as sunoo runs to his room, he locks his door and sits down with his back on the door, and starts crying heavily.

he missed his mother soo badly, the thought of his mother made him cry louder.

he heard footsteps nearing the door, then he heard "since you only tell the truth, let's actually do it so you can complain to my parents about it"