- 6 -

[ istg this fanart is sooooooo cute credits: selisha twt ]

"what jay wants, jay gets"

-------------------------------------------------------

sunoo was in disbelief, 'did he just use my line against me?' he thought.

he knew his protests wouldn't work so he let jay treat his wounds. sunoo hesitantly took off his pastel PJ's shirt, he turned around with his back facing jay. jay got the ice packs and the medicine.

the place where sunoo was hit, was swollen red, with a few scratches around it. 

'his milky white skin- what? I have officially lost my mind, stop jay, stop thinking' thought jay, his ears red, thankfully sunoo was facing the other side.

jay placed the ice pack on sunoo's back, "ouch!" sunoo winced in pain.

"hold it in, it'll be over soon" assured jay.

after about 15 minutes, jay was done with applying the medicine and sunoo had his shirt back on. a grumbling noise was heard, jay looked at sunoo, who was now embarrassed with his cheeks flushed red.

'look at him, I can't make out if he's a human or a tomato' jay thought as he chuckled.

" I'll make something" he said, to which sunoo only nodded.

'way to go idiot, embarrassed yourself in front of him' thought sunoo face palming himself.

jay cooked some ramen, and both of them ate, " whoa! mmh, this is soo good, The best!" exclaimed sunoo. "hyung, you really are a great cook" said sunoo while smiling very contently.

jay felt a blush creep up to his face, he was complimented many times for his cooking, but sunoo seemed to genuinely enjoy his food, he fondly looked over to sunoo, who was happily stuffing food into his mouth. 'jay!  snap out of it' he thought to himself and  looked at his food, unfortunately sunoo didn't notice the fondness in his hyung's eyes.

"thank you" said jay in a low voice not looking at sunoo. "why hyung, you deserve it" said sunoo still eating. "I meant for saving me earlier" said jay. sunoo stopped eating, he looked at jay, so did jay, "hyung, as I said earlier, I owe you my life , and It's my moral responsibility" replied sunoo, later both continued eating.

after they finished, sunoo was doing the dishes. meanwhile jay was laying on the couch.

ping!

a notification popped,  followed by continuous pinging of notifications on his phone. annoyed by the sound, he checked his phone, it was a post on instagram of his and sunoo's pictures?

TW: homophobic slurs, social media hate

JAY